Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cat Burger

FIFA - Tyler hidden commentary

I've heard this twice since I've had the game, in hundreds of matches - only twice.

*The ball bobbles around in the box*

Tyler: "UH-OH heheheheheh"

The little laugh makes me almost ROFL, he's like a tellytubby, anyone heard this or know anything about it? I need a youtube vid.

Yeh, have you heard the one about sandwiches?

When your like 4-0 up Tyler says to Gray "wasn't that a good goal?" In response Gray mutters "sandwiches" :dunno:

I know a few people who have heard this :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Maybe he's just peckish?

lol That makes him a perv how?

Why would he have a flag while commentating, so he must mean his other long rigid thing that you can attach a flag to

Don't know if anyone has noticed this but it seems to have happened to me a few times in different versions of Fifa, When you first get the game all commentary is running in line and in time with the play, then when you've had the game for a while the commentary seems to slow, and falls behind the play.

Don't know if anyone has noticed this but it seems to have happened to me a few times in different versions of Fifa, When you first get the game all commentary is running in line and in time with the play, then when you've had the game for a while the commentary seems to slow, and falls behind the play.

I've noticed that too :unsure:

I found that with Pro Evo. Only owned FIFA since Christmas so I'll see if it happens on that

Archived