Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

FT CD Swap # 4

Would people be interesting in bringing this back again? The last one didn't go too well, so I'm just going to suggest a few alterations.

Ten people (unless we feel we can get more in?), 12 tracks maximum. That should get people a bit more interested in listening to everyone's, because I think most of us were a little bit guilty of neglecting it last time.

1. Joe

7. Flynny

I listen to about three times as much music at uni for some reason and now consider myself a budding John Peel (I'm joking I'll probably just whack some Radiohead b-sides and some squiggly shit together again)

Joe - One every 2 days or something?

Joe - One every 2 days or something?

From past experiences, we'd probably need more than that. If everybody's going to review and such, I reckon we'd need at least 5 days between each one. But whatever the majority think, that's just my two cents.

I'll put my name down and contribute if it's every 3 or 4 days.

I'm not doing a week again, I've avoided the last few of these because the predictable things happen every time. We all go nuts and review the lucky two or three that go first and then it peters out and nobody listens to the rest.

Gladly. :thumbup:

Go for it. Flynny 2nd, Nussul 3rd, I'll go 4th then. Granno 8th if that's what he wants.

You all know how it goes. Try and stick some stuff in there that most of us haven't heard before (I know most of you will do that anyway), and we have ourselves a CD Swap.

Downloading a few torrents to piece together some stuff I'm missing but should have something up tonight or tomorrow during the day.

I've had to download one song off of youtube for lack of having it anywhere else so quality on one track at least not perfect.

Archived