Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

FT CD Swap # 4

Your last one had a bit of blues and soul on it, or am I tripping?

If I'm right, I liked it. Looking forward to yours. Will get onto Flynny's either later this evening or tomorrow afternoon.

Probably. This one's very different though. Hopefully you'll still like it. :thumbup:

Im not going to take part this time round but Trav and Jay let me know when you post your mixes up, look forward to listening your mixes and you took the time to listen to mine a while back :thumbup:

Mine's done. If anyone soon wants to swap places, let me know. :D:thumbup:

:giggle:

Not changed it yet then?

I have changed mine just a little.... well every track!!

:whistle:

Haha. Maybe you should be as mainsteam as you get then? :P

:angry: Vin Garbutt and the New Bushbury Mountain Daredevils aren't obscure enough for you?

Of course! Just mine were apparently pretty 'generic' etc and I get what they mean, so I'd like to try something different after giving a good representation of what I listen to y'know. :thumbup:

Im not going to take part this time round but Trav and Jay let me know when you post your mixes up, look forward to listening your mixes and you took the time to listen to mine a while back :thumbup:

If you still have yours would be well up for hearing it...

Again. Haven't forgotten Joe's.

I'm just trying to work through a whole bunch of job applications and now I even have a housing form to fill out, argh. Finally done Libs', you're next, Joe, just be patient with me. ^_^

Archived