Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

FT CD Swap # 4

Downloading a few torrents to piece together some stuff I'm missing but should have something up tonight or tomorrow during the day.

I've had to download one song off of youtube for lack of having it anywhere else so quality on one track at least not perfect.

If you name the track I can probably find it unless it's absolutely ridiculously rare?

If you name the track I can probably find it unless it's absolutely ridiculously rare?

I'm pretty sure it is. Even the youtube video has like 5 views and one rating / comment (that was me, haha.) Don't think they even have a wikipedia.

1. Finners

2. Flynny

3. Libertine

4. Joe.

5. Nussul

6. Mark

7. Shen

8. Granno

To be fair Mark said he'll go next before Shen said sixth (this may be slight bias as Marks is possibly the only mixtape I've consistently kept songs from and adored every time. :wub: )

1. Finners

2. Flynny

3. Libertine

4. Joe.

5. Nussul

6. Mark

7. Shen

8. Granno

To be fair Mark said he'll go next before Shen said sixth (this may be slight bias as Marks is possibly the only mixtape I've consistently kept songs from and adored every time. :wub: )

Ah right, didn't see his post :thumbup:

Me then and in the interests of sanity this time (and getting people to review them!) a 10 track limit? It doesn't sound much, but when you're trying to do a decent review of each and every one, believe me it is.

So I suggest SHORTER, but MORE OFTEN.

Yah dig? :thumbup:

Me then and in the interests of sanity this time (and getting people to review them!) a 10 track limit? It doesn't sound much, but when you're trying to do a decent review of each and every one, believe me it is.

So I suggest SHORTER, but MORE OFTEN.

Yah dig? :thumbup:

I think the last one will be Jay. For some reason we all put our names down and then decided the order. I think hence Mark's ":\" face.

But give how we love you I guess you can be number 11. No harm, surely? :thumbup:

1. Finners

2. Flynny

3. Libertine

4. Joe.

5. Nussul

6. Mark

7. Shen

8. Granno

9. Fez

10. Jay

11. Trav

?

I've literally spent an hour and a half perfecting a neat segue of moods on this, it's 17 tracks lasting an hour. It might be shorter when I've audacity'd out some outros that I need to get rid of.

If people want to skip mine in disgust or only listen to half of it then whatever but it's taken too long now and I'm a stubborn bastard.

Archived