Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Red Leicester

West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum

Underdog, Where Did All The Love Go?, West Rider Silver Bullet and Fire are absolute fucking belters.

Had this in the car all week, not bored of it yet. Which is a good sign.

I must admit I love them tracks aswell.

I've always liked Kasabian and don't love them because their from Leicester or anything :whistle:

Don't get me wrong, decent album, but not worth a massive wankfest like most others do just because they're from leicester.

It's not perfect, but a very good album. Whatever mishmash argumentation you can use against Kasabian, most songs on WRPLA are really, really catchy. There's also quite a diversity to the songs. The only thing that the lads are not yet able to pull off are slow songs. And the Swarfiga interlude's nothing special, either.

Wrong about the second part, though. I heard one of the songs from their debut album on a FIFA game first (I believe it was "Club Foot"), then later found out that they're from Leicester.

Yep, Goldfrapp were on there, as were Stone Roses and The Caesars I think.

There was also this guy called DJ Testo (?) who had a track I like.

Tiesto :P

Most FIFA's have a few decent tracks, best on this years is M.G.M.T's.

Am lovin this album, good musics finally making a comeback, bout bloody time!!

Yah I remember hearing LSF on Fifa and then they were in a programme at LCFC I think, that's when i started to really dig this group.

It's a good album, doesn't live up to there debut but compared to most of the shit in the charts nowadays its a masterpiece :giggle:

This or Green Day for album of the year (So far) :thumbup:

Am lovin this album, good musics finally making a comeback, bout bloody time!!

Yah I remember hearing LSF on Fifa and then they were in a programme at LCFC I think, that's when i started to really dig this group.

It's a good album, doesn't live up to there debut but compared to most of the shit in the charts nowadays its a masterpiece :giggle:

This or Green Day for album of the year (So far) :thumbup:

:crylaugh: Now you lost any respect anyone had for you.

I hope it grows on me as after 3 full lisenteds it's not getting any better and not rating it very highly at the moment.

Took about 3/4 for me... i felt swarfiga and take aim ruined the flow for me so i skipped them all the time and it got better.

Archived