Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Hi!

I'm Amie, i'm 17, and have supported leicester for as long as i remember, mostly from all my family going to games when i was younger.

At the minute i'm a season ticket holdrer down the Walkers, and this season i've been to about 5 away games (Watford, Swansea, Sheffield Wednesday, Derby & i'm going Preston tomorrow ) - so i've not seen them win away yet, hopefully that will change tomorrow :)

up the foxes!

Hey all, I'm Tom from Wakefield in Yorkshire but living in Leicester coz i'm in my 2nd year at DMU n can see the Walkers from my bedroom window. Supported City since I was 5 n my dad bought my 1st shirt n have had a season ticket since 97-98 and gone on the rollercoaster ride of the last 10 years. I still long for the day when I can see City play Atletico Madrid again!! :scarf:

<!--quoteo(post=1413885:date=Jun 27 2009, 04:52 PM:name=lcfc_til_i_die)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lcfc_til_i_die @ Jun 27 2009, 04:52 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1413885"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->hi iv been on here for a while but rarely post unless i feel the need to voice my opinion, hello my name is stuart and my blood is blue! i get down the walkers as often as possible, bit hard seeing as i work most saturdays, but i make the effort where i can. mid table finish this season i think. come on city!!!<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Hi all.. .. my first ever post ... on any site ever ! ... which is strange as I actulaly work in IT...!

Can't wait until the season to start.. I'm missing my football badly..!

Hi im Nik joined today cant wait for the play offs wembly here we come

Up the City

Hi , im not new to the forum but have been a city fanatic since the early 60's (not easy living in Blackpool), especially at the moment as the town is full of smug faces. Stick/banter doesnt worry me but my 9 yo son is getting stick at school as all the neutrals (ie man u etc) are siding with Blackpool. Im sure the trees will know if you keep Adam quiet they can beat pool easily, i hope so as the long trip to wembley accompanied by hordes of tangerine/white would do my head in

Hiya!

I'm new to Foxestalk and, I suppose, new to LCFC :)

My gf's Dad is a loooong time Foxes supporter so I've been introduced to the club through him over the past 12 months or so. Been to a couple of home games and I'm getting hooked :)

Looking forward to the playoffs and what comes after that!

PS don't shoot me but by rights my local club is Spurs and my "home" club (where I was born) is Cardiff...euuugghhh.

hey, sort of new to foxes talk as i registered 2 years ago but must have then forgotten to come back on and post anything :giggle:

anyway, been a foxes fan since about the age of 7 so the late 80s, went to both the 94 and 96 trips to Wembley, so obviously would love us to get there again to visit the new place and hopefully enjoy the same atmosphere (still got a scar on my shin from celebrating Walshie's goal by jumping around going mad standing on my seat and promptly falling off it and scraping the skin off on the seat in front :cool: brilliant!)

live in Cheshire now but originally from pork pie land, get to as many home games as possible but its a 2 hour journey so only make around 8-10 games unfortunately.

if anyone calls me an armchair supporter just because i cant make every game and like to come on chat thingys and discuss the game even though i have sadly only been able to listen to radio or watch on tv or go off other people's posts i will gladly sock them one :@

up the foxes!

:scarf:

Hello all, I am Dan ( user ID Cam Fox).

I now live in Cambridge and have been a fox supporter since 1978 .

I am not a season ticket hold but generally get up to watch between 10 and 12 games a season. the draw back with this is its sometimes hard to get tickets for the more attractive fixtures ( Prem mainly). My Dad lives in Ireland these days, he still manages to get over to see 2-3 games per season and is a nervous wreck every Saturday.

The Foxes can still do it on Wednesday evening.

Hey, everyone. My name is Matt and I live in Oklahoma in the United States. Been following city since the 03-04 season and I just found Foxes Talk through Twitter today so I'm really new haha. :scarf: Up The Foxes and Can't wait for tomorrow.

I'm Jamie, not so much a new member as been registered on here for a few years but don't post that much as you can see by my post count!

Supported Leicester since 91-92 season when I started secondary school and was told I had to have an English team by classmates who all followed someone so chose The Foxes as I've family from Leicester, most of whom still live there. This meant years of ridicule but I'd the last laugh in the Martin O'Neill era. :thumbup:

Only been to one Leicester game and that was at Filbert Street in 2002 when we lost 1-0 to Man U and were relegated. :( Poor choice for a first game. Been meaning to come down to the Walkers since it was built and despite offers from my Auntie and Uncle to put me up, have not got around to coming down again - yet!

Scottish team is Aberdeen and have to say I've now forgiven Mark McGhee for walking out on us!

Hi All,

I am Leicester born and inbred, used to sell the lottery tickets when i was kid which got me tickets to the old east stand. I live in Auckland but follow City as closely as I can. I only thought to google search "City forum" today and here I am!!

Really Excited about next season and using the forum to celebrate/vent!! What a great idea chaps thanks for giving the time and effort to put it together.

Cheers,

Steve

Hi All,

I am Leicester born and inbred, used to sell the lottery tickets when i was kid which got me tickets to the old east stand. I live in Auckland but follow City as closely as I can. I only thought to google search "City forum" today and here I am!!

Really Excited about next season and using the forum to celebrate/vent!! What a great idea chaps thanks for giving the time and effort to put it together.

Cheers,

Steve

Welcome Kiwi :scarf:

hello everyone, I'm Rich, supported Leicester since 1994, I was 10 years old and just about the right age for my Dad to start taking me to a few games, anyway, been reading the posts on here for a long time now and thought I'd sign up, truly heartbroken about last night, but overall what a fantastic season!!! roll on August :-)

Hi all, I'm a new member...I've just moved up to the area from Plymouth so I'll be keeping a close eye on the goings on at City. You never know, they might be my second favourite team soon..!

Hi i'm a fox from up north in Newcastle upon Tyne. Been a foxes supporter since i knew what football was :)

Gutted bout wednesday night but looking forward to the new season, just hope we keep Pearson at the helm or i feel all this season will have been for nothing.