Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

I've been a city fan all my life I'm 28 I live in dorset I've never lived in Leicester, my dad was an avid lcfc fan when he was alive god bless dad, my mum was from Leicester was a city fan too when she was alive, god bless mum, I go to games when I can afford it, I get loads of shit for being a city fan, I don't care city till I die, coyb

Hi new to forum after years of reading, decided to join.

1 questions does anyone know what the music is called that's being played behind the video on the big screens just before kick off. (With the commentary of past games and goal scorers ect...)

Be much appreciated!!

Good evening fellow City fans....hope everyone is well??

Been a city fan for all of my life!!

First City match vs Notts County 1982 FA Cup....City lost 3-2

Favourite past City players.....Steve Walsh, Bob Hazel, Steve Lynex

Favourite match...City 3 Liverpool 3 - 1984 and Spurs 4 City 4 in 2004

I've been a member on here for a few years....i've posted a few topic's here and there, posted one tonight and it's been removed...don't know why?

Hi! Leicester Born and bred but lived in Cornwall over 20 years. Always followed City since I was a small boy. My first visit was when I was 8 years old, went Filbert Street on an evening match to see City V Nottingham Forest! Not been to a match since the early 90's, last one was when Brian Little got us promotion after the playoffs and there was a big gathering on Victoria Park afterwards!! Visited family in January 2012 and visited the new stadium for the first time. Went and asked at the desk and they were really good to me and let me go out into the stadium to take some photo's! Think Nigel Pearson is a good manager, but don't think he is ready yet to be in the premier league, if at all? What is needed is a good well established manager to take over and guide us there. Martin O'Neill wouldn't be interested I don't think, but to be sure of success I think the owners will have to dig really deep into their pockets to secure the services of a good manager. Who that is depends on how far they are prepared to go, but I suppose almost any manager can be hired if the money was right? I think we will make it into the premier league in the next season or two, Pearson has almost got the team right, but it now takes time for the team to Gel and perform as a team on the pitch! Happy Days....

Hi! Leicester Born and bred but lived in Cornwall over 20 years. Always followed City since I was a small boy. My first visit was when I was 8 years old, went Filbert Street on an evening match to see City V Nottingham Forest! Not been to a match since the early 90's, last one was when Brian Little got us promotion after the playoffs and there was a big gathering on Victoria Park afterwards!! Visited family in January 2012 and visited the new stadium for the first time. Went and asked at the desk and they were really good to me and let me go out into the stadium to take some photo's! Think Nigel Pearson is a good manager, but don't think he is ready yet to be in the premier league, if at all? What is needed is a good well established manager to take over and guide us there. Martin O'Neill wouldn't be interested I don't think, but to be sure of success I think the owners will have to dig really deep into their pockets to secure the services of a good manager. Who that is depends on how far they are prepared to go, but I suppose almost any manager can be hired if the money was right? I think we will make it into the premier league in the next season or two, Pearson has almost got the team right, but it now takes time for the team to Gel and perform as a team on the pitch! Happy Days....

:welcome:

• Like 1

I'm raba & I've been a Palace fan since my grandad took me to see my local team for the first time when I was five in 1982.

In this time I've seen promotions, relegations, two administrations & finally a chairman who's ego hasn't got in the way (Simon Jordan) is a buffoon who had more money than braincells (Mark Goldberg) and a thieving scheming git (Ron Noades)e

I've seen Palace play Leicester away at both Filbert Street & The Walkers/King Power stadium & the heartache of a playoff final loss courtesy of Steve Clarridge's shin.

I also don't troll so hopefully you'll be kind to an away fan witho

ut an agenda :)

Hi!

I've been following this forum for a while now and haven't had time to register and input etc but I've decided to ironically firmly place my backside here and get more involved. Main reason being I'm a hugely avid follower of this club (everyone says that right?) as I'm not from Leicestershire I wouldn't have grown up supporting them. When I began to follow football seriously I " fell in love" (for the lack of a better word)with this club. So since the age of 7 or 8 I've been avidly following "my" club on a daily basis. I've been over to a good few games over the years and would like to use this forum to interact more with the fellow foxes. I'm from Ireland by the way.

Hello all,

My name is Drew and i've been a LCFC supporter all my life (33 years), my old man and his old man are supporters too, i guess blue blood runs in our family! I used to go to Filbert Street occasionally whilst i was a youth, i've managed to get across to the KP a bit in the last few years. I live down south in Aylesbury and have been nosing about on Foxes Talk for a few years and decided I should to get in touch with other Foxes, everyone at my work supports Chelski - so here I am!!!

:scarf:

Evening all,

My name's Phil and I'm a Brighton fan. I've supported the Albion since 1979 and seen us play at all 4 of our 'homes'.

I'm not here to troll, wind up or get crappy with anyone. I just wanna talk footy!

The last time I saw LCFC play was when you guys were leading 2-0 at Withdean and we somehow managed to scrape a 3-2 victory.

I'd happily take that result tomorrow

Anyway, best of luck with the rest of the season apart from when you play us :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, my name is Mark. I live in Phoenix, Arizona, USA. I have never lived in Leicester but my mother is from there. She grew up right across Aylestone Road from Filbert Way, on Hughenden Drive, and married a yank from RAF Bruntingthorpe, leaving in 1963. I have visited Leicester often, through my life and still today when I get to the UK, and my uncle from Countesthorpe recently told me Leicester were back challenging to go up, so I started following them. It's definitely been exciting. I cannot get the games on TV here, so I am hoping for promotion, so maybe I can see them!

Hi all

I'm a city fan from South-west London. I support the blues due to my dad being from Leicestershire and giving me no other option but to support Leicester. First started to go to games regularly during the 2005-6 season so it would be nice to see some Premier League football for a change!

UTC