Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Hi. Been looking at this site for a while now, some very good opinions on here. Originally from Leicester, living in Wakefield for last 10 years. First game was with my uncle in Feb 83, we beat Wolves 5-0 which was a pretty good introduction!!!! Last game I got to was the v cold Donny defeat... Live on a street with 2 Hull fans, 1 Forest fan and about 20 Leeds fans so desperately needs to finish above all of those this year after I was giving it large pre-season about how we were gonna walk this league (oh, but the joy of seeing Forest in the bottom 3).

Hi everybody, First of all, sorry for my English, my name is Ruben, and I'm from Zaragoza in Spain, and I'm following the LCFC for 4 or 5 years ago, and I don't know the reason why I support the foxes... In Spain, Real Zaragoza is the club of my live (a day not too far away, we were one of the best teams, but now we are in the last position of La Liga) I'll tell you more in La Liga topic.

I've been 2 times in Leicester the last year, one in November and the last one in February and I could see the match against Barnsley FC

Could someone tell me where I can see the games on the internet?

Come on foxes and Aupa Zaragoza!!

Hi everybody, First of all, sorry for my English, my name is Ruben, and I'm from Zaragoza in Spain, and I'm following the LCFC for 4 or 5 years ago, and I don't know the reason why I support the foxes... In Spain, Real Zaragoza is the club of my live (a day not too far away, we were one of the best teams, but now we are in the last position of La Liga) I'll tell you more in La Liga topic.

I've been 2 times in Leicester the last year, one in November and the last one in February and I could see the match against Barnsley FC

Hola.. :wave:

Well first off hello and welcome

In the leicester city forum there is a LIVE STREAMING thread match days it will be on the first page.

Just check it out and you will find a link.

All home league games are on thai tv and the link's will be posted.

Hi been looking on the forum for a while but never really contributed but after Barnsley felt compelled to vent my spleen so posted some thoughts. Born in Leicester, have my Dad and Grandad to blame for bad hair line and supporting the foxes. Work in London surounded by WHU and TH fans who constantly take the P***. I go to most home games but all away ones as i prefer the atmosphere and my support goes way back to Weller, Nish etc. In my teens/early 20s followed them everywhere with not always the nicest bunch, but I was young not an excuse but a factual reality. The regular disappointment of being a city fan is made up by remembering the great days, such as sitting drinking in the Plaza Mayor in Madrid then watching Ian Marshall Score against Athletico... those were the days... I have now inflicted this major disfunction on my son and as I explained like baldness...supporting the foxes is hereditary and there is nothing you can do about it.

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf: appropriate although I have never worn a scarf!! Up the City

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Evening all, not a first time poster here, just forgot my username and password to my previous account as its been so long, live in Warwickshire, just a short drive/train hop to Leicester for me, followed the Foxes since I was about 8 or 9 years old in the MON days (so I guess you could call me a glory hogger ;))

Have been a Leicester fan for nearly 40 years. I am obsessed to the point that my weekend is determined by our result. As a fan living in Reading my travel has always been a problem and do i hate those Tuesday night games, when its raining on the way home and we have just lost (Bristol City last season at home) comes to mind.! I love the club, its in the blood and my support will never waiver. I have lived in Reading for 25 years (about 3 miles from the madeski) and can honestly say that i have only ever been there when the Fox's are in town. See you next Tuesday ...come on you foxs