Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Alright everyone,

City fan since '92. Like to think I'm pretty level headed and certainly not prone to any knee-jerk or sensationalist outbursts. Will try to provide calm, well thought out posts and try not to be too boring/obvious. Can take abuse but definitely will not give it, I grew up a while ago and have learned to respect other viewpoints, however much I my disagree with them at the time.

Looking forward to some intelligent conversation/banter on all things City and pretty much nything really. Cheers. 

Hi all, my first match was as a 6 year old in 1969 (lost 1-0 to charlton i think) and have supported them ever since, stopped going in the late 70's due to playing football myself and then work but been a season ticket holder from 2009, P1 last 2 seasons and next.

Best ever Leicester player - see photo - what a genius!

Worst ever player - Roger Davies - can anyone remember down at filbert street when he tried to trap the ball, stood on it and went arse over tit!

Hi my name is Jim.

I  have been supporting city for over fifty years my most memorable match was the 3-2 win over Liverpool an eternity ago. We were 2 nil down, Toshack both goals I believe, but a brilliant Weller hat trick won the day. I have visited foxestalk for a while but have registered after another frustrating session trying to renew tickets on LCFC direct, so beware moan alert !

New member here and unlike all the other posts I am a Crystal Palace fan. Not here to gloat as I am sure we will only last one season, but here to give a neutral opinion. The treacle and family are huge Leicester fans and I go to as many Leicester games as I do Palace. I always cheers for the foxes and a perfect weekend is when the eagles and foxes both win (unless we play each other). Lets hope for a good season and see if I can turn u lot around to try and like Ian holloway (never gonna happen) Enjoy!

Hello All,

I was born just over the border in Northants but don't hold that against me! I have been a Leicester supporter since my cousin took me to a game in the early 90s (I must have been about 12 or 13) where we sat at the top of the Carling Stand and I have been supporting the club ever since. I remember thinking the stand was huge – well, it was and there was I used to the terraces of Kettering. I went pretty regularly from then and quickly moved to the Double Decker as I loved the atmosphere there in those days. I was lucky enough to go to University in Leicester (the football club had nothing to do with my choice of where to go – honest ;) which meant that I was able to attend many more games. That was a few years ago now and since then I have lived all over the UK and although I get to far fewer games than when I was growing up and when I was at Uni I have never lost my love for the club. I now live in London and tend only to go to the away games that are in the capital (the last one being the Palace game) but still consider myself a true supporter.

I have been dipping out of this forum for a couple of years now but have never joined – I tend only to read what everyone is thinking whilst at work and then disappear again (I think you call it lurking; I am not very techy). However, I got a little annoyed earlier today as I wanted to look at a design, done by one of the fans, of an away kit but couldn’t access it because I am not a member – the chap who designs them really is very good (I have seen a few of them in threads before) – and I thought to myself that it is ridiculous not to join. Well, you never know I might even start commenting on things – we shall see.

hi folks

been a member a while but never posted until tonight. I am born and bred in middlesex road ,Aylestone which is now the new entrance to the training ground. My first ever game was against brum during the Frank McLintock era and  Now living in chesterfield and working in derby with the sheep shaggers , red dogs and the potters. still get to a few home games, hope to get to more next season .up the city !

Hi lads.

I'm a fan of the foxes who lives in germany. That the reason why my english is not really quite lousy, but I don't care. I've became a fan of City after I watched some football matches where Muzzy Ä°zzet played and since then I'm a Leicesterfan.

• Like 4

Hi All. New member just registered. Went to watch my beloved Leicester City for the first time in January 1972, hence the user name. Beat Liverpool 1-0 (Ally Brown) in a Div 1 match at Filbert Street and that was me hooked. Obviously I've seen so many ups and downs over the past 41 years but have so many brilliant memories of following this great Club. Used to travel everywhere home and away back in the eighties. Still a season ticket holder and go to home games with my two Sons, plus the odd away match when possible. Hope to post some comments every now and again. Hopefully they will be constructive and my honest opinion even if sometimes controversial!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi... Just joined and looking forward to the new season. I've been brought up a Leicester fan and will be honest and say it was only last season that i religiously followed due to travelling ect. The first game i attended was at the in 2003 against Southampton where we drew 2-2. i weirdly enough live in southampton now so only occasionally do i have money to travel home to watch them play. 

Hi all,

Ex pat Glen field fox now living in the steel city of Sheffield. Been addicted since the early nineties. Get to about ten games a season at the moment. Been a voyuer for some time,now ready to get involved.

;) Have a quiet word with Zingari - he's your man for that sort of thing. :ph34r: 

Hi there fellow city fans am blue through and through recently had the badge tattooed on my leg and my 8 month old son had his first kit!!! I live in Plymouth and don't get too see them much am looking forward to Yeovil away is there any news of any new names coming in???

Edited by Billy fox

Hello all. I'm stew, long-time supporter of the city short term lurker on foxestalk. I love our club as much as the next man and although our opinions will often differ, we all want the same thing, so looking forward to a bit of banter, debate and the up and coming promotion clenching season. And yes. You can quote me on that...

Hi.

Are all your guys and lasses from Leicester? What's the connection? Is stalking big in Leicester?

Do you just stalk foxes? Or specifically someone called 'FOXE'?

Anyone have any experience stalking females? We can exchange tips.

:unsure: