Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Hello I'm Luke and new to foxes talk.

Can't wait to start some topics of chat soon, born a city fan and will always be blue. Favourite memory for me has to be winning against forest 3-2 to make the play offs.

I know it's only just happened but to make the play offs and get one over the enemy was perfect.

Hope to make a few new friends.

Cheers

Hello all

New on here and Leicester till I die, many memorable moments Wembley Play Offs! League Cup Finals to mention a few but what could beat being on the pitch when we stayed up at Filbert St thanks to Tony James.

Looking forward to Thursday Come on the Foxes

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

Funnily enough I'm a Leicester fan living in Nottingham!  Was only able to get home tickets for saturdays game and didn't think I could control myself, so didn't risk it. What a day it was though.

My favourite memory has to be the FA Cup 3rd round tie vs Spurs, when we came from behind to win 3-2.  Made the more memorable by my dad losing his car keys in the stadium and chatting to Elvis Hammond outside after we had realised we couldn't find them in the family stand.

Turns out they were in the boot of the car all along!

Hi there!

I'm a pretty new Leicester fan, only having become one this past Christmas when I went to my first football game. What a game it was, with the 6-1 win over Huddersfield!

I hope to get to a game every time I visit Leicester!

HI GUYS IM NEW TO FOXES TALK, WELL I SAY NEW IVE BEEN ALWAYS LURKING BUT NEVER DECIEDED TO MAKE MY ACCOUNT. MY NAME IS JEFF AND ME AND MY DAD WAS BORN IN LEICESTER!! BLUE BLOOD RUNS IN OUR FAMILY. DIE HARD FAN AND CANT WAIT TO USE THIS SITE WITH ALL US FOXES. WE R GOING TO BEAT WATFORD 3-1 TONIGHT ! I HAVE NUMORIOUS QUAILIFICATION IN I.T AND COMPUTER GAMING. WELL I BEST GO HAVE A PINT AS IM OFF TO THE GAME. CUUUUMON YOU BLUES!!! ALSO GONNA HAVE 10NNA WOOD AND 3-1.

HI GUYS IM NEW TO FOXES TALK, WELL I SAY NEW IVE BEEN ALWAYS LURKING BUT NEVER DECIEDED TO MAKE MY ACCOUNT. MY NAME IS JEFF AND ME AND MY DAD WAS BORN IN LEICESTER!! BLUE BLOOD RUNS IN OUR FAMILY. DIE HARD FAN AND CANT WAIT TO USE THIS SITE WITH ALL US FOXES. WE R GOING TO BEAT WATFORD 3-1 TONIGHT ! I HAVE NUMORIOUS QUAILIFICATION IN I.T AND COMPUTER GAMING. WELL I BEST GO HAVE A PINT AS IM OFF TO THE GAME. CUUUUMON YOU BLUES!!! ALSO GONNA HAVE 10NNA WOOD AND 3-1.

:D

Hello to all. Leicester fan now livng in Cornwall. Been a regular visitor to the site for a while, so thought it was about time i opened an account. Was born in leicester but moved away when i joined the RAF 27 years ago!

Hi

I have been reading the forum for a while now and decided to join in!! Born and bred in Leicester, now living in Leeds!! A massive Foxes fan since my first visit to Filbert St in 1984 aged 8!! I try and attend as many games as I can and catch up with all the news via this site or Twitter...

Great Forum

Chat soon,

BP

Life long Leicester City fan,started going to Filbert Street in the 70's with my younger brother (who still goes to most of the matches,home and away) Moved to North Wales and work on Merseyside so get lots of stick from the scousers.Dissapointed about the result today but,onwards and upwards,plenty of room for inprovement.My youngest Daughter has been asking me to take her to some matches so I'll get my *rs* into gear next season and take the long drive down to watch some matches,catch up with old friends (some who may be on here,see if you can guess who I am without giving my real name ;-) ) and family,their all LCFC mad.

Edited by North Wales Fox

Hi all,

Leicester lad born and bred, currently in Madrid doing an internship as part of my degree.

Huge City fan, follow every game and always read the forums (including at work whilst trying not to get caught!) so decided it's time to sign up.

Trying to get yesterday's result out of my mind and move on... but it's proving difficult. Many 'what if's' going through my head, I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Whatever happens, we WILL come back stronger next season. Will be back in the UK to cheer on the boys in person too. Had enough of going to watch these pansy teams like Real!

Twitter: @amolcfc

L.T.I.D

Hello all,

As with most other newbies been reading this forum for quite some time.

After being a reasonably regular contributor on 606 didn't find my way to anywhere new when that went.

First game was '69-70 season when I was 11, been a regular on & off since but only ever an homie &

Never been a season ticket holder which would mean I'm not a 'proper' fan in some eyes but I can live

With that.

Hello All

Been viewing this forum now for several years and been a member since Feb 2012 but only now feel worthy of contributing as I have just bought my first ever season ticket, shift work and playing cricket just made it unfeasible, been a member for many years and attended around 10 home games a season and a couple of away's, but felt a little too plastic for some of the regulars on here.

My first game was in the early 80's, can't remember which year exactly, between LCFC and Red Star Belgrade, a friendly in which Jim Melrose scored a hat-trick and also had a 4th goal disallowed.

andy Bird 
born  6th may 1961
leicester v  spurs  cup final so bound to be  a  leicester fan

been there when we  lost to blackburn & swindon in play off finals 
been there  when we  beat palace & derby
at hillsborough to see the cup lifted against middlesborough
at orient to se  larry may score (or rather missed it as train was held upo and  orient  only had  one turnstile for 5000 city fans) the  winning  goal which sent us  up as  champions  in jock wallaces  reign
was there to see  se bolton thrash us 5-0 in our  first game  back in the  premiership

through all the  ups and  downs  we still endure

now  i am handing over the  baton

myself  wife  and  4  grandsons  all season ticket holders
just renewed for 2013/14

what delights  do they have  in store  for  us  next year

need to check my life insurance against heart attacks whilst watching 

The watford  second  leg was  heart wrenching

COYB
www.homebizpage.co.uk  if your looking for work lol

Hi

Would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself to you fellow Foxes. I have been reading the comments on this forum for approximately two seasons. I have finally took the plunge and joined. Not going to be popular I know but time to nail my flag. I am anti Mr personality(Pearson). Always have been and always will be. I have never forgiven him for the first leg play off against Cardiff when he played his negative 4-5-1 with home advantage.

Anyway I have supported the blues over 40 years, current season ticket holder and travel to a fair few away games.I am a counties fox living in Ashby.I look forward to some good balanced debates hopefully without personal insults. I have noticed that they are becoming more popular just lately. What is the world of football without opinion................

Hi Folks, born and bread in Leicester and a fan all my life. Did one of the first Hospital Radio commentaries from Filbert Street for Soar Valley Broadcasting and then again for Hospital Radio Fox. I've presented charity cheques on the pitch and was a Steward at Filbert Street for a number of years. Once made a documentery about behind the scenes at Filfert Street during the Jock Wallace days! I remember interviewing him and not understanding any of his replys ;)

Moved to the Isle of Man 16years ago but still follow whenever i can. Run a pub on the Island and the first thing you see at my bar is a Leicester City Clock

Good to be on the site.

• Like 3