Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Hi, I was born in Leicester and have followed City since the sixties. Some great times and a lot of frustrations but it's in my blood. I found Foxestalk about a year ago and visit the site regularly. Thanks to all the posters for the information and entertainment.

Hi, I live in skegness now...... I was told the sun shines here......

Few more florist tops about now I noticed since they found a way of beating teams..... Against 9 or 10 men.

We are so stoopid!!!! ;-)

I miss the games so much :-(

Hi all been supporting LCFC since Arthur Rowley and Jack Froggatt were lads still a STH, a lot quieter now than I was as a young lad. Enjoy tha banter on foxestalk (some people do get very wound up don't they) some really well informed comments and of course a few total idiots but that's life. COYB Premier next season.

hii im mark :thumbup::scarf:

A lot of Marks about, two of which dislike me.

Hi all been supporting LCFC since Arthur Rowley and Jack Froggatt were lads still a STH, a lot quieter now than I was as a young lad. Enjoy tha banter on foxestalk (some people do get very wound up don't they) some really well informed comments and of course a few total idiots but that's life. COYB Premier next season.

Do you enjoy my banter?

Or is Foxin Hell better than me?

Can't remember when I joined but just realised I didn't announce myself.

Basically I will probably go on with the kind of behaviour I have displayed so far, which is to make outrageous lefty comments on General Chat and be broadly supportive of any given manager on Leicester City Chat. I may also go off on tangents which have nothing to do with the OP's comments on all forums.

Hi, I am new to site but not new to being a true foxes fan. Lived in Leicester until I was 16, then moved away for work, get back to see the lads when I can. Thought promotion was on the cards a few Weeks ago not sure now! But have been saying for ages something fundamentally wrong at the club, how can we go from playing confidently to not stringing passes together, for me the problem is midfield, no ball winner and no play make, Could still make the play offs, hopefully?