Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Hello Guys, 

I'm in my final year of University studying Sport Business Management. I'm currently doing some research into fans brand loyalty towards their club shirt sponsors in the Barclays Premier League. 

It literally takes one minute to complete and Ill appreciate it so much. 

Thank you guys and good luck for the rest of the season! 

http://kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=tsc6j97uuocotir516338&refer 

Hey everybody,

Been lurking and reading for most of the season. Decided to finally join as I simply cannot sit still while waiting for the Swansea game!

I'm an American who chose to follow the Foxes at random this season. The bug bit me during the World Cup and I thought I'd lose interest quickly, but I'm now obsessed with following the game and this club. When I was trying to pick a Premier League team to follow, I decided to go with a team who was getting a fresh (or not so fresh) start in the top flight. However, if the team is relegated, I will certainly be sticking with them. If they stay up, I'll be happy that I chose to follow during the year of one of the greatest escapes.

Hope to visit the KP one day!

Hi all

Finally signed up.....looking forward to the end of the season and survival (hopefully!).  Season ticket holder for many years but work has taken over, but still get down the KP as often as I can. 

Fingers crossed for tomorrow......

Born in Leicester, and have supported "the lads" since 1963, when I was a boy. I was a die-hard supporter until about 1980 when I moved to USA, where I still am. During the 60s I was so keen I used to go to Reserve games when City were away, and even went to 3rd string games (forget what that level is called) on odd occasions when both City and Reserves were away. I re-connected strongly with the team this year with their promotion to the Premier League and consequent showing of games live on TV or streaming online in the USA. Back in the 60s and 70s, I used to stand in the "Popular Side" and later in the Kop, and some of those chants, including the not-so nice ones, still come to mind when watching games. "Oh, there won't be many going home... etc!!!" (when the visiting team had the audacity to be winning at Filbert St).

Hi - I am Shyfox - a poet!

RICHARD THE FOX  
Now is the Winter of our Discontent
Made glorious Springtime by this Sun of York!
My broken royal Bones in Banishment
Below the Stones where lowly Friars walk
Defy Humiliation and Dismay
Which Tudor heaped upon them in the Mire;
They rise again to blessing Light of Day
For Royal Progress through this Loyal Shire.
I cannot cry - my Kingdom for a Hearse!
For I was ne’er a Jester in my Reign.
But I shall lift from Leicester’s spires my Curse,
By Kingly Power fresh Hope shall stir again.

Since I am buried royally in this Town
Four Victories won! The Fosse shall not go down!

Hey, I'm Cal(lum), I've been reading this forum for years, never quite taken the time to get involved, but here I am anyway! Season ticket holder of twelve years, cried away at Stoke on 'that day', lost my mind at the City Ground when we knocked in those two goals in the last five to win 3-2 in the league cup, after swanning off at work to watch the second leg of the playoffs at Watford on my phone in the toilet I'm pretty sure a tear rolled down my face out of both a broken heart and anguish, but all is good now. I grew a pair and it's been fantastic since, so here's to another year in the Premier League! Fingers crossed, at least!

Sunderland fan here, always had a soft spot for Leicester as they've always been a really friendly bunch and the way you've played your Football this year (Attack, attack, attack etc) is refreshing and good to watch on the eye.

I've just saw that mad video of Nigel Pearson and I couldn't help but laugh.

You've did what we did last season and look like pulling off a great escape. Meanwhie, out Football has been dull, boring and we probably deserve to go down.

Hoping I'm wrong.

Anyway, just on here for a bit of banter and I'm already shitting myself for our match at our place soon.

Evening all! Chelsea fan here, which I guess is pretty obvious from the user name. Enjoyed my visit to the KP on Wednesday night I thought the atmosphere you generated was first class, so I wanted to say something...

Have mixed feelings about previous visits to Leicester, some good and some not so good. Was at Filbert Street in April '89 when we were expecting to win to get promotion back to the old Division 1 having gone unbeaten for ages. Thousands of us turned up and we were crammed into the away "pens" like frigging sardines. We lost 2-0 which delayed the inevitable by a week. The date was 15th April - the day of the Hillsborough disaster, so will never forget it.

Anyway hope that you stay up. Premier League needs Fans that still manages to generate a proper atmosphere at their home.

Greetings, I was a regular poster on BBC 606 until they got rid of it for some bizarre reason. Anyway, I'm a huge Leicester fan, always have been, always will be. I have always monitored this site for the latest foxes news and I have finally signed up to voice my own opinions.

Hi I'm new to the forum been a Leicester fan all my life first game was in '04 against Preston when I was 5, their keeper managed to score! Anyway been to these forums before and finally decided to sign up. Also, I am a season ticket holder and have been for the past 3 and a half seasons.

Greetings from Jackson Mississippi. I was able to watch every Prem match on my TV package this year and have finally been able to immerse myself in football. I have to wake up before 6:00 AM local time to watch the matches, hence the handle of Sleepy Fox. I am smitten by the style of football Leicester City plays. Can you welcome a yank on the Foxes supporters bandwagon? I promise to be nice.

• Like 2

Hi all,

Been lurking for a week or so.

Been exiled in deepest darkest France for years. Used to have my season ticket at filbo on the east stand back on the early 90's.

Would love to know if there's any other French foxes on here, particularly in the Auvergne/Limousin area.

Cheers