Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Hello all in the East Midlands and around the world. American living in Ottawa, Canada that just started supporting and following this season and I couldn't be happier! Have been watching MLS for years and support the Seattle Sounders but got heavily into Premier League once NBC started showing all of the matches. Had been looking for a side to support the last couple years but nothing felt quite right. I came over last season and saw a match at White Hart Lane and St. Mary's but It didn't convince me to support either side. I was determined to pick a squad this year and got hooked by the foxes. After watching the first couple matches I was impressed with the teams work rate and the fan's passion. 5-3 against United was the clincher and I have been all in ever since. I've only missed watching one match and have been a regular on the forum, which I love, but decided not to join until we reached safety, so here I am. Even at the lowest point I was committed and had made up my mind I would follow the team no matter what, even if that meant watching shitty streams of the championship but I must say I always thought they could stay up. Even though it looked very dismal at times I always thought the quality of the team greatly outshone the results. The past month and a half have been absolutely brilliant for me, even thousands of miles away in Canada. I can't even imagine what it has been like for all of you who have actually been there. All that being said; choosing the Foxes, even if it means heart problems was a great decision that I will never regret. I am looking forward to continue following and contributing to this forum and am hoping that they make an east coast tour of the USA this summer so I can finally get to see them in person. If not, it will have to wait till next year when I visit the KP with a couple of friends. What a wild season. Up the foxes!

Hello all in the East Midlands and around the world. American living in Ottawa, Canada that just started supporting and following this season and I couldn't be happier! Have been watching MLS for years and support the Seattle Sounders but got heavily into Premier League once NBC started showing all of the matches. Had been looking for a side to support the last couple years but nothing felt quite right. I came over last season and saw a match at White Hart Lane and St. Mary's but It didn't convince me to support either side. I was determined to pick a squad this year and got hooked by the foxes. After watching the first couple matches I was impressed with the teams work rate and the fan's passion. 5-3 against United was the clincher and I have been all in ever since. I've only missed watching one match and have been a regular on the forum, which I love, but decided not to join until we reached safety, so here I am. Even at the lowest point I was committed and had made up my mind I would follow the team no matter what, even if that meant watching shitty streams of the championship but I must say I always thought they could stay up. Even though it looked very dismal at times I always thought the quality of the team greatly outshone the results. The past month and a half have been absolutely brilliant for me, even thousands of miles away in Canada. I can't even imagine what it has been like for all of you who have actually been there. All that being said; choosing the Foxes, even if it means heart problems was a great decision that I will never regret. I am looking forward to continue following and contributing to this forum and am hoping that they make an east coast tour of the USA this summer so I can finally get to see them in person. If not, it will have to wait till next year when I visit the KP with a couple of friends. What a wild season. Up the foxes!

Welcome

Hi - I am Shyfox - a poet!

RICHARD THE FOX  
Now is the Winter of our Discontent
Made glorious Springtime by this Sun of York!
My broken royal Bones in Banishment
Below the Stones where lowly Friars walk
Defy Humiliation and Dismay
Which Tudor heaped upon them in the Mire;
They rise again to blessing Light of Day
For Royal Progress through this Loyal Shire.
I cannot cry - my Kingdom for a Hearse!
For I was ne’er a Jester in my Reign.
But I shall lift from Leicester’s spires my Curse,
By Kingly Power fresh Hope shall stir again.

Since I am buried royally in this Town
Four Victories won! The Fosse shall not go down!

Very clever and very funny!

New member here. I've stalked these forums for years, but feel compelled after the great escape to post. Like many I thought we were dead and buried at Christmas. I never wanted NP to leave, I think even if we had got relegated he should have stayed as the 100 point haul in the Championship is the sign of a great manager and I'm delighted that he managed to turn things round so spectacularly. This Leicester team reminds me a lot of the Martin O'Neil team of the 90's in that the collective whole adds up to more than the sum of it's parts. We have very few superstars, but there is an awesome team spirit and the players give it their all. It makes me proud to support a team like this.

And of course we have the magic man Esteban Cambiasso who has been an absolute delight to see play this season. I was worried he might be just another aging player coming over for one last paycheck but he has been a revelation and I imagine that many of the teams much higher in the table regret not having made an approach for him. I hope he stays one more season, but even if he goes, he's been a real class act and all-round great guy to see play in the flesh.

Onwards LCFC to even greater heights next season!

Im not new per say. I posted a few years back in another intro thread but havent since even though i read the site practically everyday.

Born in leicester but moved to canada as a baby. Visit back and forth when i can. My older brother moved back to england a few years back and got the chance to visit england this past august. We went to the everton opener for the season and had a blast. Im a huge city fan and proudly wear my many lcfc jerseys around my town with stares from the typical united or lpool willy puller fans i see.

So excited that we pulled off a great escape this season. Hoping we can realistically improve on our standing next season. Id be happy if we hit the 45 to 50 point mark but understand survival is always most important for 2nd year teams.

Hi everyone. What a season we've just had. Here's hoping for bigger and better ones to come. Looking forward to the ins and outs in the transfer market and hope we get a good balance in the team to take us forward. Bring on 2015/16. LCTID

Hi all,

Been lurking for a week or so.

Been exiled in deepest darkest France for years. Used to have my season ticket at filbo on the east stand back on the early 90's.

Would love to know if there's any other French foxes on here, particularly in the Auvergne/Limousin area.

Cheers

Bit of a stretch.. 

Hi all,

I was born in Leicester, now live in West London, been a fan since I can remember and went to my first game vs. Arsenal in 1996 at 5y/o, we lost 2-0 but I have been following ever since. My best memory is definitely attending the Worthington Cup final at the old Wembley stadium, overwhelming atmosphere for a kid; I will never forget it.  Can't get to many home games anymore, but try to get to as many away games down south as possible. Looking forward to the possibility of the glory days returning to us in this new premier league era.

Hi all of you fellow city fans! I've never been on a forum before so all this is new. My name is David I am a season ticket holder I have sat in the family stand a couple of seasons but have sat in sk2 for the past couple of seasons. Been a city fan since my cousin played 1st team along side walshy in the mid 80s my favourite parts of the season are the transfer windows I love to see the signings happening. Oh and I hope to god Esteban stays another season! He's magic you know! Coyb

started reading this forum this season,but only just got my one finger typing up to scratch. I'm Leicester born and bred, and been a fan since I can't remember. I think 1969 was my first game. I have moved all over the place, but have been living in Devon for the past 16 years. So many experiences watching Leicester, it's bloody hard work, but never dull. This season has to rank up there amongst the best. Can't wait for next season.

My names bill from leicester recently joined the forum although have always read the posts.

On a seperate note am looking for a Leicester shirt 2014/15 does anyone have a home shirt in medium for sale preferably unused or even one in red cash paid.

Radom question I know but just prefer the old button down shirt please can someone help?

Alright folks, greetings from County Down!

Long time reader, first time poster so be kind.

Looking forward to sharing another edge of the seat season with you all in 2015/2016....hopefully though it'll be a nail biting race for somewhere between 8th and 11th and not for 18th!

Edited by suftumfox

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! I live on the south coast so it's difficult to go to games. I was just wondering what membership would be most useful if I was to only go to games such as Bournemouth, Southampton and London games. Any help is appreciated thanks!

Hi,

I'm a French guy supporting the Foxes as well :)

Why would I choose such a team and not ManU or Arsenal like most of my countrymen ? Well I've juste returned home from an Erasmus exchange in Leicester and I watched quite a lot of games. (And some of my ancestors were the Roger of Beaumont, Earls of Leicester, so let's call it fate)

Hello all,

long time lurker of forums here. I'm David and I live in Buxton. My dad got me into the foxes as a youngster and I have loved it ever since. We had a season ticket me and my old man at Filbert Street. Don't get to as many games these days as I would like but we can't have it all. Anyways ... glad to have finally decided to take the plunge and join the world of the internet forum fan.

:D