Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, have mostly followed La Liga since I went to Spain (Atl. Madrid) up until a couple years ago when I decided to pick an English team to follow. Never liked any of the bigger clubs, so I picked a nice Championship side that I thought could make it to the BPL sometime soon. It has been a great few years and am looking forward to a fight to stay up over the next few months.

Hello City fans. Bit late joining this interweb malarky but better late than never.

Been a City fan since 1970 first game Swindon at home won 3-1. Got hooked 73-74 season & been going ever since. Please excuse any posting cock ups as I am still on computer L plates.

• Like 2

hey everyone. Terrible season so far. Never mind I have seen worse from us over the years.

Does anyone know how many posts i have to make before I can start a topic? i got a club shirt for xmas and I want to know if anyone can swap me as the size is wrong.

Hi folks my name is Shane, I'm a 48 year old non-racist heterosexual male with a gsoh and my own car.

I've followed the City since 1974 and invaded several pitches, including Oldham, Orient, Swindon, Southend and added Huddersfield to the list last season. I've also been on the famous Filbert Street turf against Burnley, Blackburn, Oxford, Newcastle and Tottenham.

I'm looking for good banter, with fellow LCFC fans aged 18-80, preferably blonde.

Edited by The Blue Moon

Hi, I'm Daniel. Finally got round to sorting an account out for this. Been a Leicester fan since I was 7 when my mum's ex took me into pen 1 and got me hooked on all things Leicester. Season Ticket holder in SK1 and a ridiculous chain smoker

come on Leicester boys make some fookin noise.............

Evening All, I've signed up after a long while 'lurking'. First game '82 v Charlton. East Stand with Dad, two goals for Young. Favourite Players, Ramsey, Wright, Izzet and Kingy. Best memory: destruction of Camb Utd in the play off semi. Contributed 'Channy Says' to The Fox in the early 90's. Right behind Pearson.

We are so rude, didn't introduce ourselves.

Well, hi, I am Rijeka supporter, and will be watching your team to follow up on Krama performances in PL!

I think that we are on a trail to create Rijeka-Leicester supporter alliance ;)

• Like 2