Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Hello there

Love Leicester (I know I should not can't help it) born on the dark side (Liverpool) but still,supported LCFC, still trying to sue my dark lord father for leading to me to the LCFC dark side instead of LFC a much easier choice : )

You can change...your pants, telephone number, address, wife & your religion........but never ever you effing team!! ( I know I have tried)

Hi everyone, new here, been reading and enjoying this forum for a while now, thought it best to join in and try to give opinions for what they're worth! Have lived in Leicester for all my 57 years, and have been a supporter for as long as I can remember. But when I say support, not physically going down to matches I'm afraid, just cannot afford to. Used to go down during the Frankie, Lenny and Birch days, and a few more since, but not regularly. But listen, read and watch as much as I can, keeping up with what's going on. Right at this moment, feel totally let down by Pearson, despite what he has achieved over the last couple of years, it's obvious he's out of his depth. Will post more as time permits. Thanks for reading.

as regards pearson staying. his attitude is beyond belief especially towards the fans , telling them to f***ing stay at home etc. the we see him clearly have an opponent by the throat

and instead off maybe saying it was a joke or something he says " I am a big man now, I know how to look after myself, arrogance personified. I believe he should go but as yet I

don't know who to bring in.the performances have not been generally bad but we keep making the same mistakes and its the players and his coaching staff that should be doing something about it.

I will always keep the faith and always will but its not easy with a manager that brings in a 42 year old goalkeeper to replace Ben Hamer, a goal keeper that I thought was doing ok   

Hello folks.

I'm staff of an Everton website / forum called Love Everton Forum.

We'd like to become part of the Premiership community as we grow so have chosen this forum in which to use as our main Leicester City point of contact.

We'll hopefully use this site for questionnaires / friendly banter etc as long as we are welcome, and as our membership grows you'll no doubt see us involved more in the Premiership community.

We welcome 'all' football fans to our site, so please feel free to register and pop in occasionally, where you will be respected and valued.

May we take this opportunity to wish you well in the coming season.

Love Everton Forum Staff

Hello folks.

I'm staff of an Everton website / forum called Love Everton Forum.

We'd like to become part of the Premiership community as we grow so have chosen this forum in which to use as our main Leicester City point of contact.

We'll hopefully use this site for questionnaires / friendly banter etc as long as we are welcome, and as our membership grows you'll no doubt see us involved more in the Premiership community.

We welcome 'all' football fans to our site, so please feel free to register and pop in occasionally, where you will be respected and valued.

May we take this opportunity to wish you well in the coming season.

Love Everton Forum Staff

I can't see this being a long term relationship.

Alright guys, I must've had an account for years but never posted so thought it was about time I did. Don't really know what I should be saying because I couldn't be bothered to read what other had put so here goes.... born in Leicester, family all City supporters so I had no choice really! my old man first took me in 1990 then I was hooked, first 'proper' season ticket was with my dad in 1992 and we didn't drop it until 2001, because we didn't like Peter Taylor basically and saw the direction the club was going in but we picked them up again in 2002. we kept our season tickets until 2006 then he had enough (at that point who could blame him really) so I sat with my best friend until 2013 because I got married in 2012 and my wife got pregnant in early 2013 so I dropped my season ticket. Still go when I can, love the club, always will and will always support them (if you can sit through Holloway and Levein you can get through anything).

This seasons been a bit of a disaster so far really! A club who got 102 points last season should be doing better. That's all for now.

Edited by apollo4joe

Hello,

Leicester City fan living in Valencia, Spain, I've been lucky enough to watch the last 2 games on the old interwebs, and I remembered how much I loved this team. Not having anyone to discuss the finer points of football with apart from plastic united and liverpool fans (and the odd leyton orient and reading fan) I thought I would join this forums and extol the virtues of the mighty LCFC.

Cpt S.

• 2 weeks later...

G'day City fans,

My name's George, 19 years old, I live in the City of Melbourne, Australia. Not only am I new to this forum I am however new to the club that is Leicester City. For a couple of seasons now I have been contemplating supporting a second UK football club and have come to the conclusion that the Foxes will be my choice.

I'm not sure what made me decide Leicester, but there is something about the club that reminds me of A-League club, Melbourne City. Having said that also, current Melbourne City captain, Kisnorbo, formerly played for Leicester which I only found out the past few hours, fate perhaps?

Clubs I support as an Australian are Manchester United, Melbourne City, Socceroos (Australia), Greece (Hellas), Collingwood Football Club (Aussie rules AFL) and now Leicester.

Relegation zone or not, I'm happy to make the decision to support this club.

One question before I submit this reply. Where as an Australian could I purchase a Leicester City fc home kit from? Bare in mind I'm not exactly the tallest or biggest of people and would much prefer to purchase a youth sized kit, if anyone could help that would be much appreciated.

Lets hope the club pulls of the great escape.

-PossiblyGeorge

Hi Guys (and gals?) Been a foxes fan since 1978 (aged 11) and now living in Burston near Diss in Norfolk. I was lucky enough to have attended all of Citys Wembley games since 1991 and was a season ticket holder for many years attending all matches including friendlies for a three year period in the mid 90s. One abiding memory is driving to Filbert street at 2am from Great Yarmouth (where I lived) to get a ticket for the Blackburn play off final. I arrived at the ground at 5 am and was astonished to see that thousands of others had the same idea. There were more people there than on a matchday. 

I have visited 106 league grounds over the years plus some overseas venues. I dont get to see my boys as often as I did due to travelling and costs involved but am always there in spirit. My other love is model railways and 1950s sci fi movies. I attended De Montford Uni and got a 2/2 in mathematics but am currently "between roles."