Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Radovan's Caravan

Your Mr Fry-Up

I don't like the word Philistine

it's an isult that was created by the west and Israel against the original inabitants of Palestine

or as it was called then Philistine

just thought i'd throw that in there....

Largely incorrect (like most posts on this forum). The Philistines occupied a territory that now roughly equates to modern Gaza. In biblical times (first, second millenium BC) they were the dominant population in the area historically referred to as southern Canaan and later, Philistia.

They were not a semitic people (Jew/Arab) but descendents of Mediterranean pirates (possibly originating from ancient Greece) who probably spoke an Indo European language.

Very little of their culture survived ancient times suggesting that they interbred with local populations.

for all you fryatt lovers and haters out there.

he scored his 50th goal for the club on saturday, which is enough to put on the clubs greatest all time scorers list.

Yes ive seen him miss sitters, but ive seen him score some proper good `uns too.

well done on your 50th matty. ...now go for the 100. :thumbup::scarf::chant:

Largely incorrect (like most posts on this forum). The Philistines occupied a territory that now roughly equates to modern Gaza. In biblical times (first, second millenium BC) they were the dominant population in the area historically referred to as southern Canaan and later, Philistia.

They were not a semitic people (Jew/Arab) but descendents of Mediterranean pirates (possibly originating from ancient Greece) who probably spoke an Indo European language.

Very little of their culture survived ancient times suggesting that they interbred with local populations.

:yawn:

It's amazing how quick and easy it is to gather information via the internet in order to make oneself seem intellectual.

yes, but think of how many he's missed

you know what? lot's of people used to be shit at a lot of things, until they practiced and gradually got better. do you look at adults and slag them off for being shit at walking, because they used to be rubbish at it, as a baby?

i've been impressed with him this year, more so than i was last season and the during tubby-years, as hasd been said, pearson seems to be doing him some good

And it's even more amazing how people spurn this incredible resource before posting utter claptrap on here - a sure sign that the majority on this forum are afflicted with impulse control disorders.

You just word it off wikipedia you clown.

Anything you write can be found with quick help from google.

Cheers mate :thumbup:

I'll go correct my misinformed bias father

Bloody Arabs

although i could have just checked up on Wikipedia to read pretty much exactly what you put........ silly me

You just word it off wikipedia you clown.

Anything you write can be found with quick help from google.

Trebly wrong my friend.

(1) I have a history degree and am an amateur classicist (knowing enough about ancient migrations and Greek etymology to sense that LCFC Arab was wrong).

(2) I referenced three history websites (including Wiki).

(3) The clown is the person who doesn't check before rushing into print - not the one who does his research.

Getting so much wrong in so little prose - tell me wherever did you learn to be such an idiot?

Trebly wrong my friend.

(1) I have a history degree and am an amateur classicist (knowing enough about ancient migrations and Greek etymology to sense that LCFC Arab was wrong).

(3) The clown is the person who doesn't check before rushing into print - not the one who does his research.

Getting so much wrong in so little prose - tell me wherever did you learn to be such an idiot?

I think this forum is out of your class, I'm afraid.

Then again, I wonder why you're still posting on here...

Btw, mine IS bigger than yours.

I just think of the 50 goals he's bagged for us ;)

He's our best striker and if he went. We couldn't get anyone better.

Yup.

People moan at him, for whatever reason, or because they want to be different, ( :rolleyes: ) but at the end of the day, he's the only player that looks like scoring for us 95% of the time.

Trebly wrong my friend.

Can you walk on water as well??

:o:o

If you need an independant ajudicator (sp) then Im available lol;)

I was talking brains lol, anyone can get a degree these days (ahem).

But it's showing-off time and for RC/Chandler the only way to emphasize his ever-so-obvious intellectual superiority is by mentioning a History degree.

Well done.

12 years of studies for what...

Yeah, for looking up three different websites on the net in order to play the gangsta.

I'm so impressed. lol

But it's showing-off time and for RC/Chandler the only way to empasize his evident superiority is by mentioning a History degree.

Well done.

Yeah, for looking up three different websites on the net in order to play the gangsta.

I'm so impressed. lol

So was I of course! I meant Id test you both on your knowledge! ;):innocent::whistle::blush:

But it's showing-off time and for RC/Chandler the only way to emphasize his ever-so-obvious intellectual superiority is by mentioning a History degree.

Well done.

I'm so impressed. lol

Indeed. Heuristic device or nay I probably got my degree long before you were born. In the days when virtually all seven year olds could write 'could have' and 'a lot' and could give the product of 5 x 5 without resorting to a calculator.

Yes, those were the days when seven year olds could write a better put down than your witless effort.

Indeed. Heuristic device or nay I probably got my degree long before you were born. In the days when virtually all seven year olds could write 'could have' and 'a lot' and could give the product of 5 x 5 without resorting to a calculator.

Yes, those were the days when seven year olds could write a better put down than your witless effort.

You're simply too smart for this planet.

I salute you.

Oh, and if you shouldn't found out yet - the only person in here bereft of any sense of humour is...

Yes. You're right. As always.

for all you fryatt lovers and haters out there.

he scored his 50th goal for the club on saturday, which is enough to put on the clubs greatest all time scorers list.

Yes ive seen him miss sitters, but ive seen him score some proper good `uns too.

well done on your 50th matty. ...now go for the 100. :thumbup::scarf::chant:

well done matty keep it going lad,some of us have faith in you ;)

Archived