AjcW Posted 25 September 2009 Posted 25 September 2009 Sexy Time. India's coach has interesting warm up methods.
AjcW Posted 25 September 2009 Author Posted 25 September 2009 50 quid he has just blagged his way into the india team to get in on the action.
StanSP Posted 25 September 2009 Posted 25 September 2009 Crack one through the Covers. Brilliant "If you want sex but do not have someone to share it with, one option is to go solo while imagining you have a partner, or a few partners, who are as beautiful as you wish to imagine."No pillow talk and no hugging required. Just roll over and go to sleep." Quality.
AjcW Posted 25 September 2009 Author Posted 25 September 2009 Crack one through the Covers. Brilliant Quality. Its just not cricket. I seriously have more free time than your uni timetable neil... hence the trashy jokes.
StanSP Posted 25 September 2009 Posted 25 September 2009 I seriously have more free time than your uni timetable neil... hence the trashy jokes. how much free time do you have? After next week I don't think I'll have much to be honest.
Dr The Singh Posted 25 September 2009 Posted 25 September 2009 50 quid it were Dr The Singh's idea. Never in my life did I ever want to be a cricket player for the indian team, he's my kinda coach, Pearson could learn a few things!! Believe me if I were a coach, I would be saying the same thing, I would even go one step further and make sure the lads got laid!!
Webbo Posted 25 September 2009 Posted 25 September 2009 Believe me if I were a coach, I would be saying the same thing, I would even go one step further and make sure the lads got laid!! Are you offering to be the bitch or the butch?
Dr The Singh Posted 25 September 2009 Posted 25 September 2009 Are you offering to be the bitch or the butch? For the right amount of cash, my arse or c*ck is yours Webbo!!
Dr The Singh Posted 25 September 2009 Posted 25 September 2009 The thread title really annoys me. Your beggining to annoy me, all you do is bitch, bitch and moan, I think your testosterone levels are low, go and get laid and come back to the forum, I expect we won't be seeing you for a while!!!
Finnegan Posted 25 September 2009 Posted 25 September 2009 The thread title really annoys me. Yes. But if I edit him I spare him of his error.
Webbo Posted 25 September 2009 Posted 25 September 2009 For the right amount of cash, my arse or c*ck is yours Webbo!! Oh!So you're charging now. <_<
Dr The Singh Posted 25 September 2009 Posted 25 September 2009 Oh!So you're charging now. <_< Don't go telling people i pimp myself for free, Finners and me were negotiating, a peperami stick and a pair underpants with the Wales flag on it, for what I call the Welsh special (basically I dress as a sheep)!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.