Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scow

Best Mobile Network?

22 members have voted

1. 1. Best Mobile Network?

• T Mobile
    • Vodafone
    • Orange
    • Virgin
    • O2
    • Other

I'm with 3 network after moving off O2 due to numerous problems over a long period of time. I have to say I have got a fantastic deal, 500 minutes cross-network any time and 100 texts for just £15 a month! The coverage is a lot better than what the media tell you as well!

ALWAYS been orange up until about 2 years ago when I bought a phone which was only available on Vodafone (Which later I found was released on Orange :rolleyes:) I was shocked about what a price difference there was, Vodafone is/was a right rip off, Orange is well cheap compared to Vodafone. So I got the phone unlocked and luckly had my old oranage sim card so put that in it, now i'm on orange again! However on Monday morning I found the phone wouldn't turn on, the phone been dodgy for a few weeks now (I have never ever dropped one of my phone, First time I drop my phone and it goes dodgy! My mates are always dropping theres and there phones are fine :mad)

O2 - been with them for 4 years or so. Didn't have any problems until recently when I set up direct debit to pay my bills - after which endless problems. Despite my DD they didn't take any money from my account for 3 months+, by which time I was annoyed and called them to sort it out. Their customer services people are shocking, they really are. Didn't have a fooking clue. Now I have cancelled my DD with them and they can shove it up their arse. :thumbdown::frusty::mad:

Working in the phone industry I have found that T-Mobile and Orange are the better networks purely on their customer service, dealer support etc.

O2 online seem to offer the best tariffs for people who are wanting loads of free texts but Orange are doing some great deals on their site at the minute!

Working in the phone industry I have found that T-Mobile and Orange are the better networks purely on their customer service, dealer support etc.

O2 online seem to offer the best tariffs for people who are wanting loads of free texts but Orange are doing some great dealson their site at the minute!

107013[/snapback]

I've got 5 free texts, and 2 reserve calls(For when i'm out of credit) forever!

Years ago I signed up a thing where you bought a package for £15, got 5 free texts day and 2 free reserve calls, Months after I bought the package Orange decided to charge £20 per year for 5 free texts a day and 2 reserve calls, but as I bought the package before I don't have to pay the £20 per year :P

Archived