Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

2010 in Music

What are you expecting and what are you looking forward to?

I'm mainly anticipating:

The Betrayed by Lostprophets (Scheduled for January)

Smoke and Mirrors by Lifehouse

The Computers and Blues by The Streets (both February)

Hawthorne Heights, Linkin Park, The Gaslight Anthem and RHCP are all expected to bring out albums some time next year too.

Does music need saving?

Yes because there's no one else left without Oasis, Blur and The Verve.

We need a impact band this year, or The Stone Roses.

Also Eminem bringing out another album :giggle: Should give it away for free, after that pile of bob he called his comeback album.

Also Eminem bringing out another album :giggle:Should give it away for free, after that pile of bob he called his comeback album.

Good shout as I wonder how many Eminem fans actually paid for his last album.

well, it is my intention to search for more and more bands who are actually making interesting new music, rather than what the major labels and the tv and radio stations think that i want to here...

so, hopefully, an end to generic sound-a-like bands and anyone who describes themselves as an 'artist' - take note lahdee****inggaga

Good shout as I wonder how many Eminem fans actually paid for his last album.

Good point but paying over 10 quid for his last album would had been daylight robbery. It was just that bad. Nothing worst then a ageing rapper who still thinks he's hip. I'm not gonna deny Eminem his due, because the first 3 album were class but his gimmick doesn't work no more.

608k in its first week.

Highest opening sales of any album this year, although I'm not really sure what your trying to say :unsure:

lol

What I was saying is I bet more people obtained his album for free than payed for it legit hence why I said giving it away for free will make ample difference.

What are you expecting and what are you looking forward to?

I'm mainly anticipating:

The Betrayed by Lostprophets (Scheduled for January)

Smoke and Mirrors by Lifehouse

The Computers and Blues by The Streets (both February)

Hawthorne Heights, Linkin Park, The Gaslight Anthem and RHCP are all expected to bring out albums some time next year too.

Relapse 2 - Eminem.

I'm absolutely all over the bold ones. Magnificent stuff.

Yes because there's no one else left without Oasis, Blur and The Verve.

We need a impact band this year, or The Stone Roses.

Also Eminem bringing out another album :giggle: Should give it away for free, after that pile of bob he called his comeback album.

lol.

Good point but paying over 10 quid for his last album would had been daylight robbery. It was just that bad. Nothing worst then a ageing rapper who still thinks he's hip. I'm not gonna deny Eminem his due, because the first 3 album were class but his gimmick doesn't work no more.

superb, what a delicious piece of irony...

Archived