Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

2010 in Music

There are new albums due from British Sea Power and The Fall which I'm sure will keep me going.

I don't think the Belle and Sebastian album will see the light of day in 2010 as they haven't actually started it yet.

All this stuff from acts I like already is all very well, but hopefully something new and exciting will engage me at some point

Good....Interpol started recording last week and The Drums should have a fully out there album sometime next year.

Vampire Weekend too....thought their debut was ok but scope to improve. Heard their latest though...yuk.

Dont have a fucking clue what your tryna say.

lol.

I wish Lil Wayne had stopped all the dicking around at the start and just gave an official release date with official details of how it will be released... Happy??

Having said all that im still bloody looking forward to it having already heard prom queen, hot revolver and a few others.

Good....Interpol started recording last week and The Drums should have a fully out there album sometime next year.

Vampire Weekend too....thought their debut was ok but scope to improve. Heard their latest though...yuk.

Vampire Weekend, looking forward for they new stuff too, but their new song Cousins scares me a bit.

Yeasayer, on the other hand sounds like they might be on to something decent. New video is amazing: http://pitchfork.com/news/37221-video-prem...bling-alp-nsfw/

new Babyshambles material!!!!
Vampire Weekend, looking forward for they new stuff too, but their new song Cousins scares me a bit.

All over Vampire Weekend. Love 'Cousins' already.

New Shambles???? Sexual.

Have the Avalanches got themselves sorted yet?

There were rumours going around a while ago about a possible new album but I highly doubt it. The bands too look out for are Art v Science, Miami Horror, Midnight Juggernauts and fingers crossed new albums from the presets and cut copy. Kym from the Presets just released a solo album recently aswell.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived