Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

2010 in Music

Hugo look away now.....

Game: The R.E.D Album

Relapse 2

The Carter IV

Lupe: Lasers(Its out end of december but still :P)

And apparently my all time guilty pleasure maroon 5 have an unnamed album coming out late 2010.

What are you expecting and what are you looking forward to?

I'm mainly anticipating:

The Betrayed by Lostprophets (Scheduled for January)

Smoke and Mirrors by Lifehouse

The Computers and Blues by The Streets (both February)

Hawthorne Heights, Linkin Park, The Gaslight Anthem and RHCP are all expected to bring out albums some time next year too.

Yep that one for me too. :thumbup:

Yep that one for me too. :thumbup:

Another Lifehouse fan :D

And they went all the way down the hill until there was no hill left to run down, so they're having an indefinite break.

To be fair, Pete Wentz does have to look after his baby. As well as their kid, Bronx.

And I don't know what's going on with the others.

Another Lifehouse fan :D

To be fair, Pete Wentz does have to look after his baby. As well as their kid, Bronx.

And I don't know what's going on with the others.

They all want to proceed with other projects. 

Pete Wentz is probably going to stay out of the spotlight though, he hated being called 'The Accidental Poster Boy'.

My music taste seems to have been obliterated since I reached 30... FFS I find myself liking Take bloody That. I don't know what's wrong with me, I seriously need to start buying albums again and make them turn Radio One off at work.

There are new albums due from British Sea Power and The Fall which I'm sure will keep me going.

I don't think the Belle and Sebastian album will see the light of day in 2010 as they haven't actually started it yet.

All this stuff from acts I like already is all very well, but hopefully something new and exciting will engage me at some point

Wont happen, thats like 2 weeks away.

2 new mixtapes coming out, 1 on Thursday and another maybe before Christmas/new year time.

ahh okay thats a shame, was looking forward to that.

How about mr wayne, any update on the infamous rebirth, Im not holding my breath.

My music taste seems to have been obliterated since I reached 30... FFS I find myself liking Take bloody That. I don't know what's wrong with me, I seriously need to start buying albums again and make them turn Radio One off at work.

haha same with me , i aint even 30 till next year. I just keep listening to same 90s music i grew up with and throw in a couple of hours 80s playlist as my guilty pleasure

Hit 40 and you'll never listen to anything other than Radio4

Archived