Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Blonde or Brunette?

tasty..  

27 members have voted

1. 1. tasty..

• Blonde
    • Brunette
    • other

Seeing as Lisa, Kerry and myself are all brunettes it would be rude to prefer any other hair colour  ;)

107509[/snapback]

I'm afraid it is out of a bottle, and has all but washed out now. :(:cry::ph34r:

Seeing as Lisa, Kerry and myself are all brunettes it would be rude to prefer any other hair colour  ;)

107509[/snapback]

I'm afraid it is out of a bottle, and has all but washed out now. :(:cry::ph34r:

107748[/snapback]

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

That is TRAITORISATION at its worst!!!!!!!!!

107509[/snapback]

107748[/snapback]

107755[/snapback]

:cry: It's naturally brown....ish, surely that's semi-brunette? :huh::ermm:

107509[/snapback]

107748[/snapback]

107755[/snapback]

107758[/snapback]

Well thats ok, I thought you meant your real hair colour was some nasty colour other than brown, like blonde or something! ;) Welcome back to the brunette gang :banana:

107509[/snapback]

107748[/snapback]

107755[/snapback]

107758[/snapback]

Well thats ok, I thought you meant your real hair colour was some nasty colour other than brown, like blonde or something! ;) Welcome back to the brunette gang :banana:

107760[/snapback]

Yay!!! :bounce:

Archived