Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finchy

Festival Thread

Nice, Foxestalk taking over Benicassim.

How much has it cost you all together then? Are you camping for it all?

Think our flights were £155? So about £300 altogether, going for a week so not too shabby. And yeah, camping is on the agenda. Not going to be pretty....

Think our flights were £155? So about £300 altogether, going for a week so not too shabby. And yeah, camping is on the agenda. Not going to be pretty....

Yeah it's for a week and the line up is insane so i'd say it's much better value than Reading or Glastonbury. But camping in that heat is gonna be pretty nasty I would have thought.

Without wanting to sound like myself Joe and Tilley be engaging in intercourse regularly, I'd say 'sticky' would be the best way to describe what camping will be like. Had a warning from someone who went a few years back, ended up staying in a hotel and said that that alone was uncomfortable.

• Like 1

Without wanting to sound like myself Joe and Tilley be engaging in intercourse regularly, I'd say 'sticky' would be the best way to describe what camping will be like. Had a warning from someone who went a few years back, ended up staying in a hotel and said that that alone was uncomfortable.

So what ya trying to say is all 3 off you will be pitching tents in your own pants!

• 3 weeks later...

Correct. Arctic monkeys doing the 2nd night. Decent line up across the festival to b fair.

Indeed. I'll be there this year having said for the past 4 years that ill be going.

Libertines are rumoured and Arctic Monkeys are confirmed headliners that alone is enough for me to fork out £175.

V is a rip-off for two days of music.

Its close to me and its the best chance ive got to get my mates to a festival with some bands i want to see playing as well as some of the poppy nonsense that the missus and most of my mates will want to see.

Its close to me and its the best chance ive got to get my mates to a festival with some bands i want to see playing as well as some of the poppy nonsense that the missus and most of my mates will want to see.

My mate wants to go see Eminem for the day. Probably won't bother...

I think it is expensive but for example my dad, little bro nd sis went last year and loved it. A lot of good music for all ages across the two days, plus, you don't get as many d!ckheads around the campsite.

Not sure about reading this year, looking at possibly strokes/my chemical romance/muse, aside from strokes I couldn't think of more dull headliners. Not sure what to do, plus all my mates are cheap, so that discards a lot of festivals.

Perhaps might go for Beachbreak, loads of good djs and well priced. Wish I could afford to go to some more obscure foreign festivals, like the one in the castle in serbia!

V is a rip-off for two days of music.

Nah, well worth it for a class weekend getting piddled and stoned with your mates whilst watching live music. Priceless really :P

However, alot of money to wake up feeling like shyte in a morning, when you could be in a 5 star for the price.

Edited by iBleedLeicesterColours