Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finchy

Festival Thread

Field Day Festival, Victoria Park London is the ony one worth going to in my view

http://www.fielddayfestivals.com/

When I went about 3 years ago it was a shambles. Ridiculous queues for the toilets (literally across half the site) and really poor sound systems particularly in the tents. Relentless rain didn't help either although I can't really blame the organisers for that.

If they could sort out the toilets and the sound quality then I agree it'd be quality - great location (10 mins walk from my house), a decent vibe and invariably a great line up.

When I went about 3 years ago it was a shambles. Ridiculous queues for the toilets (literally across half the site) and really poor sound systems particularly in the tents. Relentless rain didn't help either although I can't really blame the organisers for that.

If they could sort out the toilets and the sound quality then I agree it'd be quality - great location (10 mins walk from my house), a decent vibe and invariably a great line up.

I cant go anyway :(

Away on holiday :)

Cost me, Joe. and Tilley about £150 for flights and £150 for tickets.

Those are rough figures though, may well have changed since, think I paid more than them pair and only booked abround a month or so after. Fly out on the 12th July from East Midlands to Valencia, festival starts on the 14th and finishes on the 17th. Flights back on the 19th.

Really isn't too bad considering it's virtually a holiday included in the whole package.

Can't fucking wait for Friendly Fires.

Ahh decent.

11th - 19th flying to Barcelona from Liverpool with a coach to Benicassim included is looking at about £200, then tickets £165 now.

I'll look into Valencia now, see if it's cheaper or not.

Just need all my mates to stop dicking around so we can get this sorted.

has the summer sundae line up not been released then?? ive seen it as far as i know, its whack. example, Mcfly. newton faulkner, terrible!!. Factory floor was the only one I liked.

I'm pretty sure thats not the line up at all.

Maccabees and Graham Coxon with Newton Faulkner about 5th on the line up.

Example is only a rumour at the moment but is nailed on to play. I've heard a rumour McFly are playing as well actually.

Next clue is 'Unlawful relative local to Leicester' so probably Uncle Frank.

I'm pretty sure thats not the line up at all.

Maccabees and Graham Coxon with Newton Faulkner about 5th on the line up.

Example is only a rumour at the moment but is nailed on to play. I've heard a rumour McFly are playing as well actually.

Next clue is 'Unlawful relative local to Leicester' so probably Uncle Frank.

you say its not the line up and then agree with me.

Ill tell you more later this evening. Mcfly, Example and factory floor are the only ones I can remember which are not on the summer sundae website already.

you say its not the line up and then agree with me.

Ill tell you more later this evening. Mcfly, Example and factory floor are the only ones I can remember which are not on the summer sundae website already.

I changed my mind after thinking about it and then thought maybe you knew summat i dint. Im a leicester fan and therefore massively fickle!

I changed my mind after thinking about it and then thought maybe you knew summat i dint. Im a leicester fan and therefore massively fickle!

ive got

Mcfly

Example

I am Kloot

Caravan Palace

Showaddywaddy

Born Ruffians

Factory Floor

The Phanton Band

CW Stoneking

Wolf People

The Agitator

Dutch Uncles

Kyla La Grange

The Heartbreaks

ive got

Mcfly

Example

I am Kloot

Caravan Palace

Showaddywaddy

Born Ruffians

Factory Floor

The Phanton Band

CW Stoneking

Wolf People

The Agitator

Dutch Uncles

Kyla La Grange

The Heartbreaks

Yep these all just got announced. How did you have them in advance?

Looking forward to Chapel Club and seeing Born Ruffians again. (And McFly!)