Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Holiday Websites

What sites do people look at to book holidays?

me and a few mates are looking at going to Egypt for a week in the back end of June, we got a 5 star hotel for a week at £371 for the 3 of us, just the flights are costing a grand so trying to find some cheaper ones!

so just looking at sites where you can get cheap flights from

Cheers

If you have NUS or are under 25 try statravel.co.uk

I booked pretty far in advance but I got to california for £320 return, hong kong just over £200 return and new york £350 and that was flying with virgin, US airways and BA so not exactly bad airlines.

Get an all inclusive holiday, they include flights aswell don't they?

They work out quite expensive compared to booking it seperatly at times

Or if anyone knows any cheap, good and reliable websites to book with, would be much appreciated!

Right, you guys are lucky to have me around hey!

For flights I suggest you do the following:

Inside Europe: SkyScanner as mentioned above, or if you have the patience trawl through easyjet/ryanair websites

Long Haul: www.kayak.com is probably the best flight search engine out there - I have used it extensively down the years.

One extra thing - some bank accounts you can get flight discounts. I have an RBS Royalties gold account, £10 a month it gets me 10% off flights, free travel insurance and free phone insurance. I have saved hundreds of pounds on flights, and they also usually get you into the airport lounges free too. Definitely worth a look.

As for hotels etc, I suggest www.laterooms.com, and also if you use tripadvisor.com you can set a budget and find the highest rated hotel for that budget. Also sign up to Travelzoo.com's weekly 'top20' email which always has some very good deals.

Try http://www.travelrepublic.co.uk/

I used these for my Stag Do to Krakow and managed to get flights and hotel accommodation (3* hotel) for £125 for 3 nights. I have used them for my honeymoon and even though we are going during the half term holiday at the beginning of June still managed to get flights, transfers, all inclusive hotel and parking for about £1100. If you do not book package but flight and hotel you get a cracking deal.

Also http://www.lowcostholidays.com/ have good deals too.

Archived