Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BrummieFOX

UK Hip Hop

Had a (very) little glance through the music forum and couldn't see much on this genre.

With so much talent in the UK at the moment, I'm checking new albums overseas less and less, with a couple of exceptions (Wu-tang releases, DOOM, Madlib and a few others).

I'll keep it short, post the best...

Jehst is a lyrical machine and I love his beat selection, always chilled but a head nodder at the same time.

I believe this is a fan made video but it's brilliant - the track is too funky as well, Dynamite MC shines on Nextmen releases.

I'm looking for some new UK talent to check....BUILD!

Cheers for the Kano mixtape link, StyleZ! Will give it a listen later. Wasn't impressed with Kano's, London Town album but he seems to be back on from.

Yea Council Estate of Mind is a classic, still gets played.

You heard much of Foreign Beggars?? If not, check them out, the above is a good start. Amazing Live show as well, they're constantly touring!

Never been into Skinnyman, always found him a bit boring.

Klashnekoff is gully though, hes recording a new album at the minute I think.

Giggs is someone I've been championing alot this year and last year, I dont think he'd be classed as grime, and I find all of his music really raw and gritty.

Alot of talent in the UK scene, just a shame theres no real platform for it to gain a bit more coverage and recognition.

I believe this is a fan made video but it's brilliant - the track is too funky as well, Dynamite MC shines on Nextmen releases.

The track is very reminiscent of Oui3 - but I'm blown away by the video...someone really knows their film scenes. Top notch.

Giggs is someone I've been championing alot this year and last year, I dont think he'd be classed as grime, and I find all of his music really raw and gritty.

Alot of talent in the UK scene, just a shame theres no real platform for it to gain a bit more coverage and recognition.

Big fan of Klashnekoff,!!

It seems that no one can break through without drastically changing their style of music.....all grime artists turn to club beats with a female singing the chorus. Underground beats and real lyrics just don't sell, it's a shame!

The track is very reminiscent of Oui3 - but I'm blown away by the video...someone really knows their film scenes. Top notch.

Brilliant isn't it!! Love the track too though.

Giggs is quality.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived