Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC-ARAB

Red Dead Redemption

• 1 month later...

Has anybody found all of the locations ?

Ive found 93 out of 94 and the last one is in West Elizabeth but i dont know where

You can also buy all the maps from the shops, "use" them and then the locations in the specific areas will appear on the main map.

• 2 months later...

****' A.

What did you think to the ending of the original campaign btw? Loved the game but thought it was a bit weak at the death (no pun intended.) :(

You are right about the ending it was a bit of a weak finish to an otherwise enjoyable game,but a return to form for Rockstar games after the disappointment of the last GTA. Lasting memory for me was trying to melee a Grizzly and chasing it on foot for 5 mins, it was the only time in the game a grizzly actually ran away from me!

Despite the ending it was a good game and well worth the money, the single player game being a large one, I did not try the multi-player as I am not keen on 3rd person combat. Other lazy game producers with their 4hr completion single player campaigns should take a look at the lengthy Red Dead single player game and the value for money it provides.

I've not actually finished the game yet. I just haven't really the time to get into them or spend any quality playing time at the mo.

I'm more of a gamer where I will pick something up i.e. FIFA 11, play one game and then put it down because I have things to do.

I don't know why I buy these games sometimes, just nice to have in the collection.

I've not actually finished the game yet. I just haven't really the time to get into them or spend any quality playing time at the mo.

I'm more of a gamer where I will pick something up i.e. FIFA 11, play one game and then put it down because I have things to do.

I don't know why I buy these games sometimes, just nice to have in the collection.

yh, i liked the look of this game but didnt buy it for that reason. had gta for a while, just used to turn it on and run around causin riots aha

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Got any help with regards to where to find free-roaming horses in Undead Nightmare?

I went to the first town after leaving the ranch, rode there and left my horse on the outskirts of town, only for it to disappear completely.

Can't whistle for it, either.

Oh, and there's way too many zombies and too little ammo out there. Thank the lord for the torch!

And the Zombie Grizzlies and Zombie Cougars... Mean bastards!!!

Anyone else killed a Sasquatch yet?

Got any help with regards to where to find free-roaming horses in Undead Nightmare?

I went to the first town after leaving the ranch, rode there and left my horse on the outskirts of town, only for it to disappear completely.

Can't whistle for it, either.

Oh, and there's way too many zombies and too little ammo out there. Thank the lord for the torch!

And the Zombie Grizzlies and Zombie Cougars... Mean bastards!!!

Anyone else killed a Sasquatch yet?

I've got 100% completion on both RDR and Undead Nightmare.

Both are superb in their own right - one of the best ever for me.

Killing 2 undead Grizzly Bears and 3 undead Cougars with a torch... Pfft. Ridiculous.dry.png

EDIT: One of the Horses of the Apocalypse. Sorted. Done.

Glad I found the Chupacabra straightaway, I had been roaming Nuevo Paraiso for ages without knowing that I needed Undead Hunter Rank 5 to get there.

And my first Unicorn died when I fell over trying to climb a little hill...huh.gif I thought they were said to be invincible.

Edited by Prussian

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

This game is flippin awesome. Shot myself in the back during a duel the other day lol John Marston is a game legend, his voice is hilarious. Cracks me up all the time even when being boring like when he's picking a flower or something "Aaaah there's one". And when he shouts at someone or an animal :crylaugh: Was fuming the other day, had been out hunting for two days straight, sold all my stuff for about $1400, walk out the shop and some lowlifes come riding through town so I get involved trying to be the hero. Went to shoot one in the face and pulls out my lasso, throw a rope at him like a girl and get shot. Lost all the 2 days earnings. I haven't even opened up Mexico yet but Mrs has got to the end of story.

Herbert Moon knows his shit on Undead Nightmare. It's the Jewish, British, Lesbian Cabal that run things and he knows it, but they just tried to make him sound like some random nutter!

• 6 years later...
48 minutes ago, Wookie said:

The left hand picture is heavily edited ain't it?

It's only a thumbnail.

Check out the video for a direct live comparison. The amount of detail and the sharpness in the update is tremendous.

58 minutes ago, toddybad said:

Unfortunately you have to buy a console with sod all worthwhile exclusives to get that though.

None of this console fanboy drivel on here too please, just play and buy what you enjoy.

Besides its just graphical upgrades, everything else is still the same - you still drown instantly if you drop in water, you still have to tap A repetitively to get everywhere, you still have to pay extra for dlc to be able to play poker with your mates