AoWW Posted 21 July 2010 Posted 21 July 2010 AOWW and Frank had a big falling out - that could be the reason for the offence On the contrary - Frank and I get on famously.
Narborough_fox Posted 21 July 2010 Author Posted 21 July 2010 -1 I was hoping for +1 purely because of the thread but EDIT: Now, which one of you lovely people repped my post? I'll rep your post
AoWW Posted 21 July 2010 Posted 21 July 2010 I was hoping for +1 purely because of the thread but EDIT: Now, which one of you lovely people repped my post? I'll rep your post I did.
FoxyPV Posted 21 July 2010 Posted 21 July 2010 On the contrary - Frank and I get on famously. Glad to hear it
The Doctor Posted 22 July 2010 Posted 22 July 2010 -1 well done - you killed the "joke" (for want of a better word) before it became annoying. Bravo
lavrentis Posted 22 July 2010 Posted 22 July 2010 well done - you killed the "joke" (for want of a better word) before it became annoying. Bravo What you talking about willis?
Lillehamring Posted 22 July 2010 Posted 22 July 2010 are they still giving away free reputation points here?
Guest Bilo Posted 22 July 2010 Posted 22 July 2010 are they still giving away free reputation points here? Like sweeties good sir, like sweeties. I like sweeties.
FoxyPV Posted 22 July 2010 Posted 22 July 2010 ha, 4... you jokers. EDIT 6 can't even count your freebie reputation points.
AoWW Posted 22 July 2010 Posted 22 July 2010 Can mods see who gives out rep points? We can see everything. As for that wallpaper in your room... well...
StanSP Posted 22 July 2010 Posted 22 July 2010 We can see everything. As for that wallpaper in your room... well... I just couldn't get the right angle of you
lildave3 Posted 22 July 2010 Posted 22 July 2010 Guessing that's a no then, we can't see who reps them!
Ozwin Posted 23 July 2010 Posted 23 July 2010 Bloody hell I'm on 60 now, it's a bit of a pointless feature if we can't see what we got points for though.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.