Webbo Posted 13 July 2010 Posted 13 July 2010 Yes boys, 45 points. Don't bother bragging until you've got 47.
Edmund Posted 13 July 2010 Posted 13 July 2010 It would be good to see who has repped the post. See who's been arselicking one another
davieG Posted 13 July 2010 Posted 13 July 2010 It would be good to see who has repped the post. See who's been arselicking one another My arse is raw
Guest Posted 13 July 2010 Posted 13 July 2010 What happened to negative rep? Think it got taken away after it took all of about half hour for certain people to end up on minus god knows how many
Guest Bilo Posted 13 July 2010 Posted 13 July 2010 Do those minus figures still count or were they void when the vote down feature was taken off?
AoWW Posted 13 July 2010 Posted 13 July 2010 87. How? I don't have a wet arse or anything. Wow, you really do have a lot of other accounts.
Guest Bilo Posted 13 July 2010 Posted 13 July 2010 Wow, you really do have a lot of other accounts. Balls. Found out at last. I'd have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those meddling kids.
MC Prussian Posted 13 July 2010 Posted 13 July 2010 Balls. Found out at last. I'd have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those meddling kids. Fookin 'ell - you're more popular than I am!
Guest Bilo Posted 13 July 2010 Posted 13 July 2010 Fookin 'ell - you're more popular than I am! I like Edmund's suggestion best, if I find out who's voting my posts up on a regular basis, I know who to be ever so slightly wary of. Christ knows how it's so high.
Mark Posted 13 July 2010 Posted 13 July 2010 Do those minus figures still count or were they void when the vote down feature was taken off? They were reset, some members were on -15 within an hour.
MC Prussian Posted 13 July 2010 Posted 13 July 2010 They were reset, some members were on -15 within an hour. Sometimes, I miss Mario Kempes.
Brainy Posted 13 July 2010 Posted 13 July 2010 I was -50 after about a week and i'd only posted like 5 times.
FoxyPV Posted 16 July 2010 Posted 16 July 2010 Sometimes, I miss Mario Kempes. Mario, Mario where for art thou Mario? Where's he disappeared off to?
Alexikokopops Posted 16 July 2010 Posted 16 July 2010 Mario, Mario where for art thou Mario? Where's he disappeared off to? He's now Curious Orange, and has at other times been Daggers/Dagenham Dave/Discombobulated/Disco Bob and probably many more.
Bellend Sebastian Posted 16 July 2010 Posted 16 July 2010 Has The People's Hero turned into someone else, or simply buggered off to do something more important? I suspect the latter. I miss that scamp
Alexikokopops Posted 16 July 2010 Posted 16 July 2010 Has The People's Hero turned into someone else, or simply buggered off to do something more important? I suspect the latter. I miss that scamp He's decided to buy a house and get engaged. He needs to get his priorities sorted.
Bellend Sebastian Posted 16 July 2010 Posted 16 July 2010 He's decided to buy a house and get engaged. He needs to get his priorities sorted. I don't consider either of those a barrier to wasting hours of your life on the internet that you'll never, ever get back
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.