Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Narborough_fox

The People's Hero is FRYATT12.

i don't think he is, his name is still listed on the members list but daggers/mario kempes/disco bob aren't which i think means TPH hasn't changed his username so unless he's got a new account then it would appear he's gone.

i don't think he is, his name is still listed on the members list but daggers/mario kempes/disco bob aren't which i think means TPH hasn't changed his username so unless he's got a new account then it would appear he's gone.

Not that it's possible to have two accounts or owt

i started off strongly but seemed to have alienated myself with my recent pro-kermo-NPrealism stance.

it would be nice to know who has given kudos, but not essential.

however, if i can get an announcement telling me someone has quoted my posts, surely an update when someone has given a thumbs up is do-able?

The worse thing is when you spot your rep number has gone up and you can't think anything intelligent/funny you've said lately. Then you're going back through all of your recent posts seeing what you got it for.

The worse thing is when you spot your rep number has gone up and you can't think anything intelligent/funny you've said lately. Then you're going back through all of your recent posts seeing what you got it for.

That was neither intelligent or funny and you got 5 for that! :o

True though. :D

Sod it, i'll bump it up to 6... :thumbsup:

That was neither intelligent or funny and you got 5 for that! :o

True though. :D

Sod it, i'll bump it up to 6... :thumbsup:

lol 8 now. I've given you one back just to be nice. :thumbup:

If you need reputation points on here to boost your ego or make you feel good about yourself, you probably should get out more. If looking at chavs and having a quiet chuckle to yourself doesn't make you feel better about your own life, I really do feel sorry for you.

If you need reputation points on here to boost your ego or make you feel good about yourself, you probably should get out more. If looking at chavs and having a quiet chuckle to yourself doesn't make you feel better about your own life, I really do feel sorry for you.

Looking at chavs and having a quiet chuckle to myself is a big part of my ego boosting routine. I live less than half an hour away from Skegness.

Agree with you about the reputation points though, I've seen people get voted up for one word posts and emoticons, Webbo's got 10 on one post just for a bit of a pisstake. They don't actually mean anything. Awards though are a different story, I'd be insufferable if I got one. :thumbup:

clever way to get your rating up lol

well to be frank I have absolutely no idea how my post seems to have offended you.

AOWW and Frank had a big falling out - that could be the reason for the offence :dunno:

Archived