Alexikokopops Posted 16 July 2010 Posted 16 July 2010 I don't consider either of those a barrier to wasting hours of your life on the internet that you'll never, ever get back Oh, and he got two cats
The Doctor Posted 16 July 2010 Posted 16 July 2010 The People's Hero is FRYATT12. i don't think he is, his name is still listed on the members list but daggers/mario kempes/disco bob aren't which i think means TPH hasn't changed his username so unless he's got a new account then it would appear he's gone.
DB11 Posted 17 July 2010 Posted 17 July 2010 i don't think he is, his name is still listed on the members list but daggers/mario kempes/disco bob aren't which i think means TPH hasn't changed his username so unless he's got a new account then it would appear he's gone. Not that it's possible to have two accounts or owt
Lillehamring Posted 17 July 2010 Posted 17 July 2010 i started off strongly but seemed to have alienated myself with my recent pro-kermo-NPrealism stance. it would be nice to know who has given kudos, but not essential. however, if i can get an announcement telling me someone has quoted my posts, surely an update when someone has given a thumbs up is do-able?
Webbo Posted 18 July 2010 Posted 18 July 2010 The worse thing is when you spot your rep number has gone up and you can't think anything intelligent/funny you've said lately. Then you're going back through all of your recent posts seeing what you got it for.
Salieri Posted 18 July 2010 Posted 18 July 2010 The worse thing is when you spot your rep number has gone up and you can't think anything intelligent/funny you've said lately. Then you're going back through all of your recent posts seeing what you got it for. That was neither intelligent or funny and you got 5 for that! True though. Sod it, i'll bump it up to 6... :thumbsup:
Webbo Posted 18 July 2010 Posted 18 July 2010 That was neither intelligent or funny and you got 5 for that! True though. Sod it, i'll bump it up to 6... :thumbsup: 8 now. I've given you one back just to be nice.
DB11 Posted 19 July 2010 Posted 19 July 2010 ooo I've never seen a 'Popular' star before - how many reps gets you that star?
Guest Bilo Posted 19 July 2010 Posted 19 July 2010 ooo I've never seen a 'Popular' star before - how many reps gets you that star? Five I do believe.
lcfc_jme Posted 20 July 2010 Posted 20 July 2010 If you need reputation points on here to boost your ego or make you feel good about yourself, you probably should get out more. If looking at chavs and having a quiet chuckle to yourself doesn't make you feel better about your own life, I really do feel sorry for you.
Guest Bilo Posted 20 July 2010 Posted 20 July 2010 If you need reputation points on here to boost your ego or make you feel good about yourself, you probably should get out more. If looking at chavs and having a quiet chuckle to yourself doesn't make you feel better about your own life, I really do feel sorry for you. Looking at chavs and having a quiet chuckle to myself is a big part of my ego boosting routine. I live less than half an hour away from Skegness. Agree with you about the reputation points though, I've seen people get voted up for one word posts and emoticons, Webbo's got 10 on one post just for a bit of a pisstake. They don't actually mean anything. Awards though are a different story, I'd be insufferable if I got one.
FoxyPV Posted 20 July 2010 Posted 20 July 2010 Having looked back at this thread just posting seems to enhance your reputation.
Brainy Posted 20 July 2010 Posted 20 July 2010 If you need reputation points on here to boost your ego or make you feel good about yourself, you probably should get out more. If looking at chavs and having a quiet chuckle to yourself doesn't make you feel better about your own life, I really do feel sorry for you. clever way to get your rating up
AoWW Posted 20 July 2010 Posted 20 July 2010 clever way to get your rating up It's times like this I wish it was still possible to give minus points.
StanSP Posted 20 July 2010 Posted 20 July 2010 It's times like this I wish it was still possible to give minus points. Superb addition to the thread
AoWW Posted 20 July 2010 Posted 20 July 2010 Superb addition to the thread I'm still not giving you a +1.
Guest Posted 20 July 2010 Posted 20 July 2010 +1 (just wanna see if contributing absolutely nowt to the thread in any way will still get a +1)
lavrentis Posted 20 July 2010 Posted 20 July 2010 Think it got taken away after it took all of about half hour for certain people to end up on minus god knows how many Bring it back I say.
Lillehamring Posted 20 July 2010 Posted 20 July 2010 Having looked back at this thread just posting seems to enhance your reputation. This.
Brainy Posted 20 July 2010 Posted 20 July 2010 It's times like this I wish it was still possible to give minus points. well to be frank I have absolutely no idea how my post seems to have offended you.
FoxyPV Posted 21 July 2010 Posted 21 July 2010 well to be frank I have absolutely no idea how my post seems to have offended you. AOWW and Frank had a big falling out - that could be the reason for the offence
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.