Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Live Streaming of LCFC games-look in here!

Fairly sure there is a 14 day free trial if you sign up aswell which will cover until the end of the season anyway

Ye but you need to add card details and if there isnt enough in your bank it wont work.

I'm in huddersfield and in range of radio Manchesters web stream, if anyone knows of a way I can freely stream it for you guys let me know and I'll see what I can do. I have a microphone and preamp if they are necessary?

Stream to Justin.tv and set your mic to Stereo Mix

I'm in huddersfield and in range of radio Manchesters web stream, if anyone knows of a way I can freely stream it for you guys let me know and I'll see what I can do. I have a microphone and preamp if they are necessary?

What's your link? Via stream site or via radio manc? I'm in Huddersfield too

Sorry guys, having gone and downloaded a load of apps to try and stream it I've just seen on the radio manc webplayer I was using that the actual game will not be available online, hopefully someone else will be able to sort something out for us! 

I have foxes player and paid for it recently. I have also now cancelled it just so that I would get a months subscription which I should still get till the 18th may, but now none of the videos are working and the live radio match stream is offline. should the stream be online by now on foxes player or does it come online when the match kicks off? I have not been using it for very long :-/ if anyone can help me that would be ace! :-P

Archived