Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Live Streaming of LCFC games-look in here!

Hahahaaa likewise mate. Got a CIMA exam in 4 weeks and I'm horribly ill prepared. Sometimes I wish we were shit and I wouldn't care about watching! :-)

I'll third this! Trying to write a retail audit today.. typical!

Just A-levels for me, might be leaving it abit too late to realise how little I know! Good luck anyway lads!

Just A-levels for me, might be leaving it abit too late to realise how little I know! Good luck anyway lads!

lol... enjoy your A-Levels mate, i'd give anything to do them again over what i'm doing now! (That's not me saying they were easy by the way, they were fućking tough, but in comparison, i'd take them instead!)

right before I start being a total dick and turn into a psychotic click monster... does anything need downloading on the vipboxuk stream? so far so gud... but last time onmy brand new laptop I went round the houses and postcodes to get nothing.... it didn't fill my laptop up with too much crap..... honest ;-)

Seriously please someone help!

Even when I click on it from here..... http://www.atdhe24.net/?livestream=1133

It still takes me to the space film!!!!!

This space film isn't that bad actually........ never mind

Archived