Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Live Streaming of LCFC games-look in here!

Anyone doing a radio stream tomorrow night?

As some of you are already aware I'm a tightfist who hasn't got around to getting Foxes Player ;-)

Radio Five sports extra have chosen Reading v Middlesbrough for some bizarre reason.

Anyone within range, the game is on BBC Radio Manchester 95.1FM.

If no kind soul is streaming Strings and Youngy I'll have to make do with some biased Northerners.

COYB!!!

Really does baffle me that people rather scratch around for a radio stream when they can just buy foxesplayer for a fiver a month.

What's the commentary and coverage like? Reckon it's worth the price? I've toyed with the idea but always get put off by the negative comments about it. 

What's the commentary and coverage like? Reckon it's worth the price? I've toyed with the idea but always get put off by the negative comments about it.

I think it's fantastic for the money. Plus all the interviews and highlights are an added bonus. Wouldn't hesitate if you can spare a fiver.

What sort of content does it have closed season?

Think Mercury headlines when there is really nothing to talk about, but with pictures.

But...I live outside the area and have it just for radio commentary of games.  

Worth it for that (for me) but haven't looked at other content for a long time.

They do put the majority of the videos on YouTube now (and so are free) but if you actually want commentry and listen to prematch and postmatch as well then I can't knock FoxesPlayer. I pay for it when I'm up at Uni, then when I'm back home (like today) I can just listen to it on the radio if I'm not attending the game.

I can't believe 5live extra picked the Reading game over us today! 

What sort of content does it have closed season?

Think there are a few quiet weeks but I'm fairly sure they have pre season interviews etc and pre season highlights and commentary. I sometimes cancel it for close season but think I might keep it this year. Sure there will be a lot of premier league build up over the summer.

They do put the majority of the videos on YouTube now (and so are free) but if you actually want commentry and listen to prematch and postmatch as well then I can't knock FoxesPlayer. I pay for it when I'm up at Uni, then when I'm back home (like today) I can just listen to it on the radio if I'm not attending the game.

I can't believe 5live extra picked the Reading game over us today!

Yeah they do but often it's not the full video on YouTube, just a chunk of it.

I'm in huddersfield and in range of radio Manchesters web stream, if anyone knows of a way I can freely stream it for you guys let me know and I'll see what I can do. I have a microphone and preamp if they are necessary?

Really does baffle me that people rather scratch around for a radio stream when they can just buy foxesplayer for a fiver a month.

I can't remember who passed me the link, but I signed up for FoxesPlayer for (from memory) £29 for a year - it was about two months ago. Now, £2.50 a month (less than a bottle of red for me) seems like a bargain when there are no ads, no downs and no problems. Well apart from Youngy being a pri1ck, but does that really matter?

Archived