Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Your worst injury

Whats the worst injury you have suffered in your life? Not neccesarily playing football, could have happened anytime, anywhere

Mine is my knee tendon tear i got playign rugby. Had an operation on it. Painful. :(

i've had 2 knee injuries, one was just a tear in the cartilage the other was a career threatening knee injury. I damaged the main bone in the knee cap and have had to have 6holes drilled into it so that it can help to repair. Was out of football for 18months :(

Was bouncing on my bed at the age of 8, and fell off, onto the corner of my toybox, and broke my nose. There was so much blood we had to change the carpet.

The operation hurt aswell, they put two needles at the side of your nose, and then chisel it back in line.

Its still slightly out of line now, so it was well worth the pain :(

i've had 2 knee injuries, one was just a tear in the cartilage the other was a career threatening knee injury. I damaged the main bone in the knee cap and have had to have 6holes drilled into it so that it can help to repair. Was out of football for 18months :(

113077[/snapback]

ouch :(

Mines not strickly an injury but to be fair i've not had many injuries.

Anyway, it was at my Grandads funeral when I was a baby, The funeral had finished and everyone went back to my house, I was crawling about on the floor, and my auntie picked me up, she had just boiled black coffee in one hand me in the other, well I was obviously wriggling about and I pulled the black coffee all over me, It was all over my chest/stomach, e.t.c I was in hospital for weeks, and there was talk of me having to have skin grafts/plastic surgery, e.t.c, luckly I didn't need that, I still have quite bad burn mark from the top of my chest down to around the middle of my stomach (Thank god it didn't go any lower :unsure:lol)

Mines not strickly an injury but to be fair i've not had many injuries.

Anyway, it was at my Grandads funeral when I was a baby, The funeral had finished and everyone went back to my house, I was crawling about on the floor, and my auntie picked me up, she had just boiled black coffee in one hand me in the other, well I was obviously wriggling about and I pulled the black coffee all over me, It was all over my chest/stomach, e.t.c I was in hospital for weeks, and there was talk of me having to have skin grafts/plastic surgery, e.t.c, luckly I didn't need that, I still have quite bad burn mark from the top of my chest down to around the middle of my stomach (Thank god it didn't go any lower :unsure:lol)

113085[/snapback]

Ouch, i've been pretty lucky, the only really bad one was Pulling my quad, took 1-2 months to get it back to normal but i've never broken a bone.

Shattered Knee Cap.

Dislocated Shoulder (Over 20 times!)

113089[/snapback]

Both sound painful.

Are you Jordan Stewart in disguise? lol

113090[/snapback]

No, the difference between me and Stewart is that I knew I was talentless.

Shattered Knee Cap.

Dislocated Shoulder (Over 20 times!)

113089[/snapback]

Both sound painful.

Are you Jordan Stewart in disguise? lol

113090[/snapback]

No, the difference between me and Stewart is that I knew I was talentless.

113098[/snapback]

lollollol

Broke both my ankles , not at the same time!

First time i ran into a metal fence and smashed a bone in two.

2nd time i was playing football for school and someone came in for a tackle and landed on my left angkle it snapped cleanly and i had to have it operated on :(

I fell off my bike and cracked my chin and dislocated my jaw and also broke my ribs. I was dressed as Batman at the time and had to go to hospital like that  :ph34r:  pretty embarrassing...i was 23!! lmao not really i was 6.

113149[/snapback]

LMAO if u were 23 i dont think the doctors would be able to stand up as theyd be on the floor laughing!!

sounds awful though!!

Focked me knee up quite badly when I slipped and fell off a pole leading down from the double decker at Filbert Street in 1991, I still have trouble with it today and it hurts still but the pain I felt that day is nothing compared to the pain I felt inside when someone dear to my heart on saturday in the soar point commented on the 'sticky-out-ness' of the bone in said knee :cry::cry::cry:

Focked me knee up quite badly when I slipped and fell off a pole leading down from the double decker at Filbert  Street in 1991, I still have trouble with it today and it hurts still but the pain I felt that day is nothing compared to the pain I felt inside when someone dear to my heart on saturday in the soar point commented on the 'sticky-out-ness' of the bone in said knee  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

113173[/snapback]

:cry::cry::cry::(

Focked me knee up quite badly when I slipped and fell off a pole leading down from the double decker at Filbert  Street in 1991, I still have trouble with it today and it hurts still but the pain I felt that day is nothing compared to the pain I felt inside when someone dear to my heart on saturday in the soar point commented on the 'sticky-out-ness' of the bone in said knee   :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

113173[/snapback]

113177[/snapback]

I hadnt mentioned any names Sam but I guess everyone knows you are the wrong doer now :(

Focked me knee up quite badly when I slipped and fell off a pole leading down from the double decker at Filbert  Street in 1991, I still have trouble with it today and it hurts still but the pain I felt that day is nothing compared to the pain I felt inside when someone dear to my heart on saturday in the soar point commented on the 'sticky-out-ness' of the bone in said knee   :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

113173[/snapback]

113177[/snapback]

I hadnt mentioned any names Sam but I guess everyone knows you are the wrong doer now :(

113179[/snapback]

I'm sorry :cry:

113173[/snapback]

113177[/snapback]

113179[/snapback]

I'm sorry :cry:

113180[/snapback]

Its ok I forgive you :wub:

Archived