Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Team for Naaaaaaaaarch

Weale/Logan

Berner

Hobbs

Vitor

Neilson

Dyer

Wellens

King

N'Guessan

Howard

Waghorn

Subs: Weale/Logan, Kennedy, Lamey, Morrison, Abe, Gallagher, Fryatt

Lost confidence in N'guessan tbh, Abe can play as a winger can't he?

Thing is, we don't really have an awful lot of "proper" wingers, do we?

At least N'Guessan could very well have a good game on Tuesday, with his hit 'n miss attitude and all...

Fair point, I can remember some games when he has been brilliant (QPR away strikes me as one) but other games he is absolute dog shit. Really thought we should've signed a right winger in the summer but it never happened.

Can people stop claiming Wellens is shit? It's ludicrous. He is a fantastic passer and has a great football brain. He's had one bad game and everyone thinks he's shit? Why is he shit? He's one of the few players we have who can open up the defence with a pass

Howard in midfield wouldn't work. he doesn't have the legs and isn't a good enough footballer. Also when you looking for a player to hold the ball up, you generally using the furthest player forward, who then either knocks the ball on to forward runners, turns and runs at the defence, or plays the ball back into midfield for someone to spread the play to one of the forward runners that have bombed on once the ball been held up. Playing in midfield he wouldn't be in position to perform this role, and when the striker is holding the ball up you looking for the AM to be one of the players running past (like King does for us, or Lampard does for Chelsea), well Howard can hardly run past himself can he. Also playing in midfield, even attacking, he would be expected to track back and defend when needed (doing that for 45 mins would kill Howard).

No im not saying play him in midfield just behind the two strikers not so deep that he is running around like a blue arsed fly but allowing king to run on past him and also stop the need for Waghorn and Dyer to drop so deep into midfield to get the ball , also means he wont be viewed as oour man forward which is just embarrassing :P

------------------Logan/Wheale-----------------------

Nielsen-----Hobbs------Morrisson-----------Berner

----------------------Moreno-------------------------------

-----------------abe------------King-----------------------

-----------------------------------------------------Dyer----

-----------Waggy-------------------------------------------

----------------------Fryatt----------------------------------

1. unless tunchev is fit for some mental reason or vitor isnt banned then have to play morrison. plus everyone knows he isn't dogshit all the time, he just had an absolute nightmare

2. moreno has shown glimpses (with a capital G) that he can be good for us so far so i reckon him or Abe could help sure up a shite defence. wellens also deserves a run out.

3. Oakley gets on my nerves sometimes, his distribution was poor.

4. dyer is class

5. Waggy needs to be allowed more attempts on goal. that thunderbolt on friday wasnt far off.

6. was it just me or did Fryatt seem much more mobile/tricky/creative that howard was all game without trying?

i just don't know why Oakley still in our squad. He shown no desire really at all to play for us and most importantly as we all probably know now, he is a league one player

Dont think he is a league 1 player. he obviously has/had ability and has experience in prem and championship. must have influence as the captain. he just seems to have lost it totally. dissapointment

Dont think he is a league 1 player. he obviously has/had ability and has experience in prem and championship. must have influence as the captain. he just seems to have lost it totally. dissapointment

Not being cocky but to be a competitive team we need to get the deadwood out of our squad (like Oakley and many many others on the team) and bring new fresh faces in that provide real quality. My conclusion is with the players we have got, we are in for a long hard season.

Not being cocky but to be a competitive team we need to get the deadwood out of our squad (like Oakley and many many others on the team) and bring new fresh faces in that provide real quality. My conclusion is with the players we have got, we are in for a long hard season.

i totally agree oakley needs to be filtered out. we obviously need class. i still think we have a good enough squad to compete at this level. need a settled defence. not sure how we will turn it around but we CAN PLAY WELL and results will come our way soon. they must do. we aren't this terrible. cant wait to stuff norwich.

i totally agree oakley needs to be filtered out. we obviously need class. i still think we have a good enough squad to compete at this level. need a settled defence. not sure how we will turn it around but we CAN PLAY WELL and results will come our way soon. they must do. we aren't this terrible. cant wait to stuff norwich.

I just really really really can't believe blummin Portsmouth thrashed us. It really is a p1ss take

I just really really really can't believe blummin Portsmouth thrashed us. It really is a p1ss take

They have some decent ("premiership") players who have played shit for some time at a club that has fallen apart over the last couple of seasons and we had an absolute shocker, they probably were due a win. 6-1 is a joke though. we were crap.

They have some decent ("premiership") players who have played shit for some time at a club that has fallen apart over the last couple of seasons and we had an absolute shocker, they probably were due a win. 6-1 is a joke though. we were crap.

With these new owners here who act clueless (thai friendly in a important time of season) and paulo in charge with have basically had it. Hope this won't be true but we are going too much down the hill

------------------Logan/Wheale-----------------------

Nielsen-----Hobbs------Morrisson-----------Berner

----------------------Moreno-------------------------------

-----------------abe------------King-----------------------

-----------------------------------------------------Dyer----

-----------Waggy-------------------------------------------

----------------------Fryatt----------------------------------

1. unless tunchev is fit for some mental reason or vitor isnt banned then have to play morrison. plus everyone knows he isn't dogshit all the time, he just had an absolute nightmare

2. moreno has shown glimpses (with a capital G) that he can be good for us so far so i reckon him or Abe could help sure up a shite defence. wellens also deserves a run out.

3. Oakley gets on my nerves sometimes, his distribution was poor.

4. dyer is class

5. Waggy needs to be allowed more attempts on goal. that thunderbolt on friday wasnt far off.

6. was it just me or did Fryatt seem much more mobile/tricky/creative that howard was all game without trying?

I like this. ;)

We have a good squad! Paulo is leaving our best players on the bench! Hobbs, Wellens, Gallagher and arguably Fryatt should all be starting. (and in the right bloody positions!)

Don't be fooled - it's Paulo who's destroying a very decent team!

I like this. ;)

ive been skyping paulo and he promised me he'll give it a go. he also said that if at half time we arent at least 2-0 up, he's putting on his boots, sliding the armband off oakley's arm and on to his and he is going to sit tightly in the hole right in front of the back four. solid as a rock, but with a creative passing flair. FACT

ive been skyping paulo and he promised me he'll give it a go. he also said that if at half time we arent at least 2-0 up, he's putting on his boots, sliding the armband off oakley's arm and on to his and he is going to sit tightly in the hole right in front of the back four. solid as a rock, but with a creative passing flair. FACT

:L I will enjoy watching that :D

We have a good squad! Paulo is leaving our best players on the bench! Hobbs, Wellens, Gallagher and arguably Fryatt should all be starting. (and in the right bloody positions!)

Don't be fooled - it's Paulo who's destroying a very decent team!

didnt hear you saying this the other night when we beat them in the cup...

whats gallaghers natural position btw ??

'didnt hear you saying this the other night when we beat them in the cup...'

Yeh you're right cos you'd have a go at me for being negative when we won I'm sure.

And I didn't go so I can't comment on that game

Plus I use 606 mostly.

And the Friday night game proved a lot more than Tuesday that's for sure.

I'd go with this myself

--------------------Weale------------------

------Morrison, Hobbs, Vitor, Berner------

----------------------Abe-------------------

---------------King, Wellens--------------

-------Dyer, Waghorn, Gallagher--------

Archived