Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Team for Naaaaaaaaarch

Logan

Morrison/Hobbs/Berner/Kennedy

Gallagher/King/Wellens/Dyer

Fryatt/Waghorn

Whats your thought of Berner at centre half? Decent in the air, Intelligent?

Can't be any worse than Morrison, who should be at right back, i'll go with that.

(see above)

Logan

Morrison/Hobbs/Berner/Kennedy

Gallagher/King/Wellens/Dyer

Fryatt/Waghorn

Whats your thought of Berner at centre half? Decent in the air, Intelligent?

That's actually a decent shout! I think he could do a job at CB and he's left footed and we need a left sided Centre back

That's actually a decent shout! I think he could do a job at CB and he's left footed and we need a left sided Centre back

Absolutely agree.

Only change I would make is Abe for Wellens.

Berner should definitely move to Centre back. He's not quick enough anymore to play as full back whereas Kennedy has good pace and good delivery.

With Vitor suspended and Moreno being equally as suspect at the back as Morrison has been, who do we play? Tom Parkes? Kids either sink or swim, Andy King and Richard Stearman hit the ground running when they were picked for us as did Mattock to a certain extent. Maybe it's time?

Weale

Neilson

Hobbs

Parkes

Berner

Abe

King

Wellens

Dyer

Waghorn

John

Subs: Howard, Fryatt, Logan, Moreno, Gallagher, Oakley, Lamey

Still on topic....does anybody actually know what has happened to Weale? Am I right in thinking he was on the bench for the pompey cup game, then nowhere to be seen on friday? He tweaked his shoulder against burnley, nearly six weeks ago, surely he's pushing match fitness now? Getting slightly worried that this is another one of Sousa's braindead tactical decisions and that he's fallen out of favour as our no.1 keeper. Be interesting to see if he's on the teamsheet tonight.

Archived