Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jiggers the Fox

Leeds Away

Umm excuse me.. the aussie accent may possibly belong to one Ozleicester as my ticket arrived today also....SE3 - 31

feel free to ask if i am ROOFOX, i intend to be a right coont and blame it all on him :)

That's a bit harsh mate lol Cant wait for this game

Finally sorted travel out for this yesterday. Being unemployed, the £35 train fare was in danger of scuppering the plan but managed to convince my mate that he would be fine driving home on Wednesday hungover to fook providing he took some Berocca :thumbup:

S'my first away game since Forest last year and I was well looking forward to this but by the sounds of it, it's not going to be as enjoyable as I thought ER might be!

Do you when you 'buy on the gate'? Does this mean getting them at the Leeds ticket office or on the turnstile?

It depends on the ground. Some you can buy on the turnstyle, but if they have the fancy barcode numbers (or are just being awkward) you have to get the ticket from the ticket office. I discovered this the hard way when I rocked up at the Portsmouth cup game ten minutes before kick off and got sent to the ticket office and ended up queuing for about 40 minutes. Ridiculous.

It depends on the ground. Some you can buy on the turnstyle, but if they have the fancy barcode numbers (or are just being awkward) you have to get the ticket from the ticket office. I discovered this the hard way when I rocked up at the Portsmouth cup game ten minutes before kick off and got sent to the ticket office and ended up queuing for about 40 minutes. Ridiculous.

My leeds ticket has a funny looking barcode on it, so its the royal walk to the ticket office to get a ticket, if they let you buy them at the ground that is...

I am going on the supporters coach as fox travel have no coaches left i was told they leave at 4.30 booked my seats yeterday just want to confirm if 4.30 is the time as i cant get through on the number i was given please let me know if any of you go on that coach.

Archived