Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jiggers the Fox

Leeds Away

How would they know he had just turned 16. I was 16 in June so wondering if i could get away with it?

They said if he didn't have ID to prove he was under age he would not be let in. Why the fuck would a 15/16 year old carry any form of non-fake ID on 'em? Bemusing.

They said if he didn't have ID to prove he was under age he would not be let in. Why the fuck would a 15/16 year old carry any form of non-fake ID on 'em? Bemusing.

I don't know how they can expect a 15/16 year old to have any ID either! Not sure whether to risk it but £24 is a fucking rip off for a 16 year old <_<

I don't know how they can expect a 15/16 year old to have any ID either! Not sure whether to risk it but £24 is a fucking rip off for a 16 year old <_<

Just risk it. You're 16 and hardly someone who looks a lot older than they look, I'm sure you'll be fine.

i'm going to get a ticket to this with a little bit of foxes travel, if there is a better option than foxes travel pm me cos i'm to tired to reasearch it.....btw if there is tix still to this game and your there and there is an idiot in an aussie accent just say hey are you soccerroo fox....the answer will probably be least

Leeds could be a good away day with their fans being decent vocally, Leeds being a cracking city and Elland Road a proper old school ground but it just isn't.

It's overpriced for tickets, the stewards are idiots and Leeds fans at ER have bugger all on the Leeds fans that travel.

Leeds could be a good away day with their fans being decent vocally, Leeds being a cracking city and Elland Road a proper old school ground but it just isn't.

It's overpriced for tickets, the stewards are idiots and Leeds fans at ER have bugger all on the Leeds fans that travel.

On paper Leeds away looks like one of the best away days there is, but for some reason it isnt

i've been there 4 times and i didnt enjoy any of them

in the carling cup we were behind goal, but leage we will be shoved into the corner block as always, as been mentioned before seats are sh1t and too small to sit on and if you stand you get chucked out, northern w**kers.

WE ALL HATE LEEDS SCUM WE ALL HATE LEEDS SCUM....

will take same result as carling cup though......... :scarf::chant:

Row MM for this, looking forward to it but a very bad feeling about standing, time for the standers to absolutely unite.

In the league cup they picked on everybody who was in their early 20's. I managed to stand for about 25 minutes before I was asked to sit down, stewards were leaning in front of me asking the young lads close to me to sit down. If loads of us stand and ignore them they won't be able to do anything.

i'm going to get a ticket to this with a little bit of foxes travel, if there is a better option than foxes travel pm me cos i'm to tired to reasearch it.....btw if there is tix still to this game and your there and there is an idiot in an aussie accent just say hey are you soccerroo fox....the answer will probably be least

Umm excuse me.. the aussie accent may possibly belong to one Ozleicester as my ticket arrived today also....SE3 - 31

feel free to ask if i am ROOFOX, i intend to be a right coont and blame it all on him :)

Archived