Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest BlueBrett

Who would win in a fight between..?

Yeah it was funny, but then a joke gets old about 2/3 times after you first say it.

I disagree. In my opinion, as long as BlueBrett was still falling for it, it remained amusing. Now however, I grow weary.

Oh, and Finnegan and El Empty really took it up a level. Superb work.

Guest BlueBrett

I think it was all pretty funny. Finnegan's MJ through to black as night guy post was genius.

Just as long as nobody knows thinks im a racist anymore i'm happy.

It's a good job too because I would beat all of you in a fight.

I disagree. In my opinion, as long as BlueBrett was still falling for it, it remained amusing. Now however, I grow weary.

the guy is apparently 22, its hard to believe that he was falling for it. but whatever i guess.

I think it was all pretty funny. Finnegan's MJ through to black as night guy post was genius.

bring-it-742328.jpg

lol

Quite true. Sadly the funniest thing I've seen on here in a long time, which makes it hard to let go of, knowing we'll descend back into mediocrity once more so soon. ph34r.gif

And neither was your involvement in this thread with your bummers victimising Blue Brett.

lol which part of BlueBrett calming down and realising it was a joke made you feel you had to wade in to play the hero?

When even fox123, as Foxes Talk's moral compass (and that, for once, is an honest compliment and not a snarky dig) has chimed in with a gag do you not think you're, perhaps, being ever so slightly sensitive, Ted?

Victimising? Dear God.

lol which part of BlueBrett calming down and realising it was a joke made you feel you had to wade in to play the hero?

When even fox123, as Foxes Talk's moral compass (and that, for once, is an honest compliment and not a snarky dig) has chimed in with a gag do you not think you're, perhaps, being ever so slightly sensitive, Ted?

Victimising? Dear God.

I do have some humour in me you know! :)

Victimising? Dear God.

:yawn:

I think that you should change your username to "Really Really Black Brett"

Then we need never mention it again

Archived