Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jon25747

Match Rating vs Preston

WTF?

Are we in high school?

I dont know what your problem is mate,but how anyone can pick fault with somebody elses scores when that person didnt even attend the game is beyond me.

Now if he had watched the game he would have been able to argue his case.

If you would like to carry on with your pathetic digs at me,then feel free you onviously get a high school kick out of it TA TA :thumbup:

I dont know what your problem is mate,but how anyone can pick fault with somebody elses scores when that person didnt even attend the game is beyond me.

Now if he had watched the game he would have been able to argue his case.

If you would like to carry on with your pathetic digs at me,then feel free you onviously get a high school kick out of it TA TA :thumbup:

Hackney Fox wasn't directly criticising the scores given to players - he was criticising those who listed a whole string of faults / negative comments about Weale, yet still gave him a ranking of 6 or more. Personally, I agree with him - it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to give what's effectively a positive (ie +5) rating when they clearly thought there was much wrong with his game.

He didn't need to be at the game to work that out.

Geordie was making the same point.

Hackney Fox wasn't directly criticising the scores given to players - he was criticising those who listed a whole string of faults / negative comments about Weale, yet still gave him a ranking of 6 or more. Personally, I agree with him - it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to give what's effectively a positive (ie +5) rating when they clearly thought there was much wrong with his game.

He didn't need to be at the game to work that out.

Geordie was making the same point.

There are a lot of rating on here that I don't agree with that doesn't mean the people who made them have to justify those scores to me.

Who's to say what a 6 is supposed to mean anyway.

He;s entitled to his opinion and if he'd just said it once we could have all moved on. The way him and HR keep banging on about their particular hate figure of the day is just boring and deserves a little ridiculing.

There are a lot of rating on here that I don't agree with that doesn't mean the people who made them have to justify those scores to me.

He;s entitled to his opinion and if he'd just said it once we could have all moved on. The way him and HR keep banging on about their particular hate figure of the day is just boring and deserves a little ridiculing.

Spot on mate

Nobody should have to justify their scores - and I'm not sure that's what HF was asking them to do anyway.

On a scale of 1-10 most people don't struggle too much to figure out what a 6 'means'. :blink:

In my opinion he made his point more than once because people were missing the point (deliberately, to make a scene?) so spectacularly.

The fact that Geordie/HR chimed in too is largely irrelevant, we all know he's a WUM yet people still continue to bite... it's just getting boring now.

Ban me then as you did HR and carry on with your love fest of at best average players.

Come January when there's hopefully a new side playing and scoring it'll be funny to see how you back up giving 6.5 to Weale who, from feedback on here, had an awful game.

'Who's to say what a 6 is supposed to mean anyway.'

Priceless

As any good Football Manager player will tell you the players start on 6.4 so 6 is below average :thumbup: - that said Weale was way below average today hence me giving him a 4.

I didn't know that.

Good thing they don't mark exams like that.

3.4 is a very narrow spread to cover average to brilliant.

'about their particular hate figure of the day is just boring and deserves a little ridiculing.'

I'm a bit too old and cynical to 'love' or 'hate' a player.

And I certainly don't do it on a day by day basis.

Look back at my posts over the last few years, I've never rated our goalies, and I got slagged when I slated Henderson, and how many on here loved him.

Sorry if I've upset some of you so much that you feel the need to get a bit personal.

But a little reality check, or a shake of the tree shouldn't go amiss every now and then.

Ban me then as you did HR and carry on with your love fest of at best average players.

Come January when there's hopefully a new side playing and scoring it'll be funny to see how you back up giving 6.5 to Weale who, from feedback on here, had an awful game.

'Who's to say what 6 means anyway'

Priceless

HR has not been banned though has he to be honest :thumbup:

You're alarmingly interested in him. :blink::dunno:

What are you on about,oh im sorry if for weeks this person has wound every person on here up,gets banned and comes back and does it again.

I was just stating he wasnt banned the name might be but the man aint,why i am i interested in him for that :dunno:

Sorry didnt realise i wasnt allowed to make a comment, i wont bother in future

'Who's to say what a 6 is supposed to mean anyway.'

Priceless

I'm not a mod ( <_< )or an admin. I can't ban anyone and if you read the HR is banned thread you'll see I wasn't in favour of him being banned anyway.

To me a 6 is just about adequate and seeing as we didn't concede I think that's fair. I very rarely give less than a 6 or more than 8.

You only post to get a reaction so don't moan about it when you get 1.

I'm not a mod ( <_< )or an admin. I can't ban anyone and if you read the HR is banned thread you'll see I wasn't in favour of him being banned anyway.

To me a 6 is just about adequate and seeing as we didn't concede I think that's fair. I very rarely give less than a 6 or more than 8.

You only post to get a reaction so don't moan about it when you get 1.

Or even 6tongue.png

Archived