Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Ipswich Away Tickets

Row D do you think the game will go ahead bad weather for saturday is ipswich undersoil heated ?

No, it isn't but they do have one of those hot-air cover things. Linky Snow is forecast for Suffolk during tomorrow and more on Saturday morning - and temps of approx -6 overnight. Tbh, I wouldn't like to call it... very much depends what happens over the next 24 hours. Ipswich do seem to have a knack of getting games on, though.

With it being on Sky and being an evening kick-off which gives the pitch more time to defrost i'd imagine this'll go ahead, will be very annoyed if it doesn't as doubt i'd be able to make the re-arranged match.

It will go ahead i think, Ipswich are very good at keeping matches on and as it is on sky they will have thought it through and have a solution.

Do we get a refund if its cancelled? It's not looking too bright, -6 outside atm.

At least we have the 5.20 k.o, meaning they can work on the pitch all day if needed. Read somewhere that they have hot air blowers in the stadium for it as well.

When will we know if it's off or not? Early tomorrow? :dunno:

At least we have the 5.20 k.o, meaning they can work on the pitch all day if needed. Read somewhere that they have hot air blowers in the stadium for it as well.

Yeh im glad it's 5:20, hopefully their hair-dryers are up to standard.

I would assume it would be announced around 1ish.

Yes, well I did for Donny last year (took the re-arranged fixture ticket instead though)

Yep think i will do that also.

Yeh im glad it's 5:20, hopefully their hair-dryers are up to standard.

I would assume it would be announced around 1ish.

Yep think i will do that also.

Us on the coach will be half way there by then! lol

Though being a later kick-off there is more chance of it freezing over again. Snow scheduled for the afternoon in Ipswich as well.

:fc: it goes ahead.

Shit the bed. At the minute im getting the train because the guy which was meant to be driving is ill and doesn't want to drive in this weather. Need to do some persuading if he would turn his phone on.

That's the classic ignoring tactic buddy lol.

Though being a later kick-off there is more chance of it freezing over again. Snow scheduled for the afternoon in Ipswich as well.

:fc: it goes ahead.

I suppose mate, just got to hope i guess lol. I just hope they work on it hard enough throughout the day :fc:

Archived