Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Ipswich Away Tickets

Ain't your coach running? I'll imagine if I go it'll be FT cause train costs an absolute fortune.

Not sure, I will ask him tomorrow, he doesn't do every match depends on how many he gets he might struggle for the 50 as it's on telly.

Ipswich away can go rim itself.

£30 odd quid for a ticket in a gash part of the ground at 5.20pm? I'd rather eat soil.

I'd much rather stay in Leicester and watch the academy if they're playing to be honest than line their pockets.

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought I'd point out that we're charging Forest fans £30 for a Monday night game that's live on TV....

That doesn't mean it's justified - I also believe that was a complete rip-off.

I've been to 22/24 grounds in this league and been to 20/20 league fixtures this year, I've never been Portman Road - wow, they are testing me here. Might just fvck it off, goodbye to the record if they're gonna charge obscene money, for a shocking view, most likely a shocking atmosphere and a game that's on TV.

Ipswich are a joke, geniunely hope they go down.

Under 16's or no show.

And I've not missed a league game this season - and Portman Road is one of two grounds in this league I've never been.

They ought to be fvcking ashamed, £30 for an average fixture, on TV.

Tinpot cvnts.

This is what im doing, managed it so far this season.

That doesn't mean it's justified - I also believe that was a complete rip-off.

I've been to 22/24 grounds in this league and been to 20/20 league fixtures this year, I've never been Portman Road - wow, they are testing me here. Might just fvck it off, goodbye to the record if they're gonna charge obscene money, for a shocking view, most likely a shocking atmosphere and a game that's on TV.

Ipswich are a joke, geniunely hope they go down.

If that is based upon the price of this game then how are they any different to us?

It's ridiculous that any club charges such obscene amounts for a football match but it annoys me when people come on here and call other clubs "a joke" and "tinpot" because of it when we are arguably worse that most!!

If that is based upon the price of this game then how are they any different to us?

It's ridiculous that any club charges such obscene amounts for a football match but it annoys me when people come on here and call other clubs "a joke" and "tinpot" because of it when we are arguably worse that most!!

The people behind the scenes at our club have tinpot mentality.

We're not as bad as Ipswich but we're not far behind. Leicester in fairness set £30 (stupid I know) for Forest before it was put on TV, they just decided against changing it in the hope that it would sell out anyway, shame that they got the fixture in the WORST possible conditions they could've, and ultimately only drew in 24/25k.

Ipswich on the other hand charge every single team this kind of stupid price, Dad boycotted it last year and I didn't have the money - this was despite it being our first awayer which we didn't want to miss, yet their stupid prices stopped me going. £30 for a TV game (Yes, I know we did it, slightly different however) that is of a fixture of very little interest - is a complete and utter joke. And yes, I stay with my comment - I hope the robbing carrot chomping little bellends pack their bags and fvck off to League One and are replaced by a club who don't charge such stupid money for such mediocre facilities/view/football. Pathetic. Fvck off Ipswich.

The people behind the scenes at our club have tinpot mentality.

lol This, definitely.

Here ye, well im not under 16 but I'll pass. Bringing a Norwich and an Arsenal fan with me, should be interesting.

When you are there, jump up and down and shout random stuff. I'll look for you lol lol

Archived