Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Ipswich Away Tickets

:yesyes:

Think i'm driving down now, I've been to Ipswich once when i was young so can't really remember it, are there any multi storeys or decent places to park nearish the ground?

But it's Ipswich... I hate Ipswich. :angry:

And, yes, there are carparks very close to Portman Road - I've never had a problem finding a place to park - but it does take aggggggggeeees to get out. :yawn:

Suffolk_Fox should have bought a gaff with more than 1 parking space. Unimpressed with him and his lack of consideration. :glare::whistle:

Was informed earlier that I'm now going to this. Awesome.

No doubt i'll see you in the services as per usual lol.

Just ordered them, just asked for near the back as usual, Coach 2 :thumbup:

Hope me and DanLCFC end up on this coach then, decent craic on the way to Bristol.

Have you ordered tickets yet mate? 'Cause we ordered ours at like 10 to 5, so i bet there's space. Maybe see you there.

i'am on coach 2 aswell was on your coach to bristol where you one of them singing lol

Yeh I was on the back seat mate. 'Weasel' and Dan were starting them I think.

Hopefully it will be half decent, it's what you make it I suppose. Still - it's a new ground to me :thumbup:

And i've never been to the ground, does anyone know if it is far from the train station?

How far away is the train station from the ground?

It's about 5 minutes walk from the station, not far at all. There is a pub for visiting supporters directly opposite, I may be there before the game...

But it's Ipswich... I hate Ipswich. :angry:

And, yes, there are carparks very close to Portman Road - I've never had a problem finding a place to park - but it does take aggggggggeeees to get out. :yawn:

Suffolk_Fox should have bought a gaff with more than 1 parking space. Unimpressed with him and his lack of consideration. :glare::whistle:

Oi!

I was wondering whether or not to go to this one - I live within spitting distance of Portman Road - I know, I've tried! But my vixen is coming up that weekend so sod it, we're going.

If anyone see's me, say hello! (I'll be the one with Suffolk Fox on the back of me shirt)

The pub most away fans go to is The Railway - just opposite the Station.

Where is everyone going pre match?? Would be nice to meet ya all

I'm still waiting for my 'Mulled Wine and Mince Pies at your Gaff' invite. :P

Everytime i try to book my tickets this freakon comes up.

Server Error in '/lcfc' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>

<system.web>

<customErrors mode="Off"/>

</system.web>

</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>

<system.web>

<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>

</system.web>

</configuration>

I emailed ticket office a few days ago and they said it's because everyone is buying Take That tickets off the same website. It is know 1:30 in the morning, i doubt many people are up buying Take That tickets.

Archived