Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Ipswich Away Tickets

What planet is this club on, Ipswich charging 30.00 for a championship game that is being televised live. UP YOURS TRACTOR BOYS. Think I'll watch it on tele.

Under 16's or no show.

And I've not missed a league game this season - and Portman Road is one of two grounds in this league I've never been.

They ought to be fvcking ashamed, £30 for an average fixture, on TV.

Tinpot cvnts.

Just thought I'd point out that we're charging Forest fans £30 for a Monday night game that's live on TV....

Shame the Dev Cat doesn't have knock-off foreign satellite TV eh? :beer:

Most definitely, that would be an awesome place to watch the game! Still, there has to be a pub in the city willing to show it which serves half decent beer? Foreign beer and watching us win on my 21st would be a good way to get the evening started.

Going as it's my final championship ground not done and for a dirty night out round Wils' place.

Be 500 of us max and a poor atmosphere but hardly going down for the game.

If we keep winning well bring a decent amount.

Theres going to lager flying everywhere this weekend, rumours of jagerbucas being dispatched too.

Most definitely, that would be an awesome place to watch the game! Still, there has to be a pub in the city willing to show it which serves half decent beer? Foreign beer and watching us win on my 21st would be a good way to get the evening started.

Nope!

Leicester City Centre is terrible for watching football. There is nowhere with the right balance of decent beer and Sky Sports.

How about walkabout? Here's one for you

lol!

Great for watching Sky Sports, shocking beer. Some of the shits I've had after drinking their beer have been horrific - the one's where you can't even stand the smell yourself!! I normally take great pride in them, but I was almost embarrassed.

Nope!

Leicester City Centre is terrible for watching football. There is nowhere with the right balance of decent beer and Sky Sports.

<_< <_<

A shift in the Criterion followed by a minor interruption for the Leicester game looks to be on the cards instead, then. Chimay Red, Delerium Tremens and Westmalle Tripel? Reasonable compromise, cheers then.

It also has Bilo's favourite Rochefort 10 as well. Top bombing.

When it says under 16, does it mean 15 and under or 16 and under? I doubt i will pass but will give it a go lol

Im taking my mate who is a Norwich fan, should be interesting.

And i've never been to the ground, does anyone know if it is far from the train station?

Ipswich charge everybdy £30+ to go to their out of the way shit ground and privide shit cramped up seats in the worst part of the stadium possible. The jouney is crap and it's the away game I am least looking forward to and Sky have made it worse by moving the kick off to 5.20pm.

This one really tests my resolve to attend all away games.

Ipswich charge everybdy £30+ to go to their out of the way shit ground and privide shit cramped up seats in the worst part of the stadium possible. The jouney is crap and it's the away game I am least looking forward to and Sky have made it worse by moving the kick off to 5.20pm.

This one really tests my resolve to attend all away games.

But you, like me will do it because at the end of the day we're a captive audience and it's bloody annoying at times.

But you, like me will do it because at the end of the day we're a captive audience and it's bloody annoying at times.

yes you are correct, just need to decide if I am stopping overnight as I don't want to do both parts of the jouney on the same day.

Archived