Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

QPR - SOLD OUT

Ric do they let you in the White Horse wearing colours and is the beer decent in there?

Ale is spot on, not so sure on the away colours mate. There's a QPR fan whose been posting in the QPR thread in the main forum, ask him in there.

On lower tier, Row B. Five of us, reckon' we will stand?

Your on Row B just stand up and the people behind will have to, if they ask you to sit then do so but I doubt they will.

Think we'll be seeing a full standing lower tier!

On lower tier, Row B. Five of us, reckon' we will stand?

Your on Row B just stand up and the people behind will have to, if they ask you to sit then do so but I doubt they will.

Think we'll be seeing a fully standing lower tier!

Didn't everyone stand last year, save for a block RIGHT behind the goal? Was a bit weird if I remember...

Anyway, there's a load of us on row A for this one, so fingers crossed it should be standing.

I'm right behind the goal and I'll be standing!!

With the greatest level of sympathy, how exactly did that manage to pass you by? It's been close to selling out for almost a week... :unsure:

I know. Originally I wasn't able to go due to a family commitment that isn't now happening so I thought I might pootle along to the game.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Archived