Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

QPR - SOLD OUT

Just a heads up for anyone wanting to get the train to QPR, London Midland are running something called 'The Great Escape' which gives unlimited travel on all London Midland services for just £10 - and the day we play QPR is inside this two week promotion. Only problem is you can't travel from Leicester, but you can go from Nuneaton which might interest a few people and could still save you a few quid. The London station it gets you to is Euston, by the way.

Anyway, the link is here if you want to have a look at it: http://www.londonmid...s/great-escape/

:thumbup: Got the same link. Have to point out that you ve got to pay a £5 supplment if your traveling to London.....still cheaper though

Only if you leave London between specific times, it says 'If you’re leaving London Euston between 1540-1900hrs, you will need to pay a supplement of £5 per person.'

I stand corrected. Does the £10 work count as a single or does it mean you get a return for £10? :dunno:

It's unlimited travel, so I imagine you can go back and forth as many times as you want! I'm going to pick up my tickets later on today I think, so might be able to tell you a bit more then.

One of my favourite away days is QPR, not just because I live about 3 miles away from there but i've always loved a swig and a gig in London prior to my move.

I'm attending, initially thought I was in Sweden for this, but that's the weekend before which is Cov at home. Not happy to miss that, but QPR will be the bidniz.

Just a heads up for anyone wanting to get the train to QPR, London Midland are running something called 'The Great Escape' which gives unlimited travel on all London Midland services for just £10 - and the day we play QPR is inside this two week promotion. Only problem is you can't travel from Leicester, but you can go from Nuneaton which might interest a few people and could still save you a few quid. The London station it gets you to is Euston, by the way.

Anyway, the link is here if you want to have a look at it: http://www.londonmid...s/great-escape/

That's excellent, coming from Manchester it'll save me about 30 quid! :D

just read they give top tier first for 1200 people then bottom tier if more needed.. (another 1200)

how many do people think we will take??

wondering if tickets will a) reach general sale and b)be better to wait till later on for bottom tier??

just read they give top tier first for 1200 people then bottom tier if more needed.. (another 1200)

how many do people think we will take??

wondering if tickets will a) reach general sale and b)be better to wait till later on for bottom tier??

We'll take the full lot, but i've bought tickets on the day a few times. It should get to general sale i'd have thought though.

Realy up for this does Jim in ticket office still ring you back to take order if you email ticket office? I can never get the online booking to work, how hard can it be. I live outside Leicester and dont want to be put on hold on the phone. I am a priorty 3 season ticket holder.

Realy up for this does Jim in ticket office still ring you back to take order if you email ticket office? I can never get the online booking to work, how hard can it be. I live outside Leicester and dont want to be put on hold on the phone. I am a priorty 3 season ticket holder.

Nope, stopped that service this season I'm afraid.

Do the tickets for the QPR away matches sell out quite quickly?

Reason I ask is that me and the child are season ticket holders and my pal who wants to come with us is a 'general on sale' kinda person. I don't want to get to the Friday to buy all three tickets and find they are all sold out.

Cheers.

Lou. :thumbup:

Reason I ask is that me and the child are season ticket holders and my pal who wants to come with us is a 'general on sale' kinda person. I don't want to get to the Friday to buy all three tickets and find they are all sold out.

Cheers.

You should be ok, every game this season has made general sale.

Cheers.

I've been in this situation before and what i've done and it's still abit of a risk that you won't get all 3 seats together or your mate might not get a ticket due to them selling out but i've bought my tickets on my priority day and then when they reach general sale get the ticket for your mate but also get an extra ticket(s) with seats together, you then return the tickets you've bought on your priority.

Then atleast if tickets have sold out by general sale you have your tickets and it's just tough for your mate but would think it'd reach general sale anyway.

Just check with the ticket office you will be able to do this but it's what i've done in the past and had no problems.

Archived