Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

QPR - SOLD OUT

Apparently the powers-that-be at the club are a bit nervous about this.

They're trying to spin the yarn that persistent standing at away games will result in our allocation for Wembley being reduced.

Yeah right... We'll cross that bridge when we get to it.. lol

Why are they even bothered that we're standing at away games?!

Surely it's the problem of the club we're visiting. If we have our allocation reduced (at away grounds, would never happen at Wembley) then Leicester don't lose out, just the fans do.

They were cracking down on standing at the back of SK1 against Bristol City as well. They sent 5 or 6 stewards up the stairs. Fairplay to the majority for continuing to stand. God I hate health and safety...common sense as it used to be known.

Apparently the powers-that-be at the club are a bit nervous about this.

They're trying to spin the yarn that persistent standing at away games will result in our allocation for Wembley being reduced.

Yeah right... We'll cross that bridge when we get to it.. lol

Never going to happen.

I mean there have been instances of individual clubs having been told by the safety certificate people that they have to reduce away allocations for clubs that persistently stand - notably at the Stadium of Light where Man Utd in particular had a cut. But I can't see this happening at Wembley at all, due to the uproar it would cause and segregation issues. Besides, if we were to get to the PO Final we'd most likely be up against Cardiff, Leeds, Forest or someone like that, whose fans stand just as often (if not more) than ours anyway.

The only allocation issue I think is that one allocation is slightly bigger than the other, with the club whose average attendance across the season is bigger getting the larger allocation. In that case we'd lose out to Leeds, but probably by the end of the season pip Forest, Cardiff and possibly Norwich if we can get 30k a couple of times.

But anyway, we've not even got to the POs yet...

Sold out yesterday, I missed out :@ :@ :@

Worth mentioning there's only two trains from Euston to Nuneaton possibly catchable after kick-off meaning. You have to pay the supplement.

If you weigh it up with a yp railcard, it's about the same as two singles Leicester to London...just no farting about.

Archived