Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

QPR - SOLD OUT

My tickets are priced lower tier as asked, but have upper tier on them :unsure:

Row E??

think they all got the same price on the ticket..

my adult and kid all say £25 on the ticket even though paid £25 and £15

go by the block/location

I stand corrected it is £18 return from Nuneaton (London Midland). Quite happy with that as I have been told you have to pay an extra £5 on the great escape deal (don't know why, was just told that) so if that's true it would make that deal £15.

What tube station is everyone going too? Looked on the QPR away guides and there are a few choices not far away but where is best for the best pubs/Leicester support?

I stand corrected it is £18 return from Nuneaton (London Midland). Quite happy with that as I have been told you have to pay an extra £5 on the great escape deal (don't know why, was just told that) so if that's true it would make that deal £15.

What tube station is everyone going too? Looked on the QPR away guides and there are a few choices not far away but where is best for the best pubs/Leicester support?

I was told in Nuneaton station you did not have to pay the £5.00 supplement as its off peak being on a saturday but will find out next week. The away friendly pubs are o neills and walkabout but I dont like chain pubs and would go covent garden first but not catching the train till 10am so need some recommendations near to shepherds bush, down the goldhawk road maybe?

Someone's just told me that there are single seats only left and there are less than 100.

Also are these cheap train tickets definitely all gone? If so what's the cheapest return from Leicester?

I was told in Nuneaton station you did not have to pay the £5.00 supplement as its off peak being on a saturday but will find out next week. The away friendly pubs are o neills and walkabout but I dont like chain pubs and would go covent garden first but not catching the train till 10am so need some recommendations near to shepherds bush, down the goldhawk road maybe?

You are probably correct. I wasn't told by anyone who works for the trains just someone who uses the trains often but they probably use the trains more in the week therefore would warn about the extra charge and not realise it wouldn't apply on a Saturday.

I read about those pubs on the away guide but didn't know if others were going elsewhere or had any other recommendations for pubs.

Someone's just told me that there are single seats only left and there are less than 100.

Also are these cheap train tickets definitely all gone? If so what's the cheapest return from Leicester?

i imagine thats lower tier only..

when in the ticket office yesterday they said they could get another 1000 if necessary so cant have seen us selling 1000 in a day..

I've just been told this aswell by the ticket office. I wanted 3, 2 adults and 1 child and was told would all have to be sitting on different rows. Not ideal with a 12 year old.

So, if anyone has 3 going spare or knows if they are going to get another allocation, please give me a nod.

Ta muchly!!

I've just been told this aswell by the ticket office. I wanted 3, 2 adults and 1 child and was told would all have to be sitting on different rows. Not ideal with a 12 year old.

So, if anyone has 3 going spare or knows if they are going to get another allocation, please give me a nod.

Ta muchly!!

Thats not just the lower tier?

The box office bird never said if it was upper or lower tier. I got the impression that it was both, could be wrong though. Will give them a call tomorrow morning again.

Hopefully for you they'll be some left, wouldn't surprise me if the lower didn't have many left but I would think in the upper there should be plenty left

my mate went down this morning says all individual seats remain (not sure if its upper or lower tier) so i am not going to this one :/ i dont wont to be on my own, killer.....

Just don't sit in your allocated seats. Move to the back and stand :thumbup:

Two hours on hold this morning. I gave up. If anyone would like to sell me a ticket I'm all ears!

Went into the Ticket Office today to make use of Seat Exchange for my mate ('Season ticket holder perk/benefit' and all that...) and questioned the phoneline, they blamed it on Season Tickets going on sale.

Bullshit, The phoneline is always a huge wait, I'd understand if we were Man Utd or something...

Archived