Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

QPR - SOLD OUT

Went into the Ticket Office today to make use of Seat Exchange for my mate ('Season ticket holder perk/benefit' and all that...) and questioned the phoneline, they blamed it on Season Tickets going on sale.

Bullshit, The phoneline is always a huge wait, I'd understand if we were Man Utd or something...

Yep it's a joke, the amount of times i've been in the ticket office when it's near empty and they've left the phone ringing through whilst just chilling out.

Someone's just told me that there are single seats only left and there are less than 100.

Also are these cheap train tickets definitely all gone? If so what's the cheapest return from Leicester?

£44 return from Leicester. Luckily with YP railcard, that's £29 which I don't mind paying for a train lasting a hour rather than messing about at Nuneaton.

Right, this is going to be a monster of an away game. We'll win this and the season will be back on track. Make no bones about it, this has WIn written all over it. The last 2 games have been so that we get our bad patch out of the way before we now finish the season in style.

I shall be drinking from 9am in North West London, pleas elet me know where everyone is going when they get in to the smoke and i'll lob on the tube and get busy.

Ring Up?

Never been, heard plenty of stories though!!

Don't you think I would if I had £20 credit and a hour off my time??? NO, so that's why I've asked here!!

Just got mine - a limited number of restricted view tickets left. Think only singles left.

Cheers mate!!

Right, this is going to be a monster of an away game. We'll win this and the season will be back on track. Make no bones about it, this has WIn written all over it. The last 2 games have been so that we get our bad patch out of the way before we now finish the season in style.

I shall be drinking from 9am in North West London, pleas elet me know where everyone is going when they get in to the smoke and i'll lob on the tube and get busy.

My train arrive Paddington 8.30. Pretty sure I can get there for 9am mate.

Which reminds me where's my Oyster card!

My train arrive Paddington 8.30. Pretty sure I can get there for 9am mate.

Which reminds me where's my Oyster card!

Hahahaaa brilliant. My mate is being a slag and not arriving until 11am so i'm going to have to hang about near mine and wait for him. If you can get from Paddington up towards Willesden Green then get yourself up to mine mate. As soon as he get's here we'll get the 52 bus down to Notting Hill Gate, then it's 2 stops on the central to The Bush, but there's some quality pubs on the walk from Notting Hill all the way so we could do that. Then after the match it's a one way ticket to getting off our monkeys and finish up in Borderline.

Have you got a hotel? Do you need a place to kip? Let me know pal.

The pubs open up my way at 8am, they are all Irish, it's horrendous.

Btw restricted view seats are like this:

4837420_86c0b7b752_o.jpg

Just a word of warning for you all ;L

That's the restricted view tickets in the lower tier isn't it? If memory serves me right the restricted view upper tickets are back row which means you can't see the goal line unless you stand up all game? Could be wrong though!

Hahahaaa brilliant. My mate is being a slag and not arriving until 11am so i'm going to have to hang about near mine and wait for him. If you can get from Paddington up towards Willesden Green then get yourself up to mine mate. As soon as he get's here we'll get the 52 bus down to Notting Hill Gate, then it's 2 stops on the central to The Bush, but there's some quality pubs on the walk from Notting Hill all the way so we could do that. Then after the match it's a one way ticket to getting off our monkeys and finish up in Borderline.

Have you got a hotel? Do you need a place to kip? Let me know pal.

The pubs open up my way at 8am, they are all Irish, it's horrendous.

Sounds good to me.

At the moment I'm getting the 10pm train home from Paddington, as need to be back in London on sunday morning but the missus won't drive down on her own.............at least I haven't convinced her to yet!

Won't need a bed if I do decide to stay in London as I have a place in Shepherds bush I can stay at.

I take it I should leave my Glasgow Rangers top at home if Willesdens gonna be our starting point lol

Sounds good to me.

At the moment I'm getting the 10pm train home from Paddington, as need to be back in London on sunday morning but the missus won't drive down on her own.............at least I haven't convinced her to yet!

Won't need a bed if I do decide to stay in London as I have a place in Shepherds bush I can stay at.

I take it I should leave my Glasgow Rangers top at home if Willesdens gonna be our starting point lol

Haha, put it this way. Every time i've been in any of the irish pubs they've either not served me or made it known that i'll take a hiding if i'm not careful. But fook 'em, i'll just take them in a load of soda bread that'll break the ice.

Archived