Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

QPR - SOLD OUT

The £25 tickets (for the lower tier) only go on sale once the £30 ones have sold out.

dont think they do.. when i spoke to them they said was going to sell both at same time and others above seem to have purchased theres all ready..

still waiting to hear if someone pulled few strings n got me some otherwise i got to hope for the best friday..

dont think they do.. when i spoke to them they said was going to sell both at same time and others above seem to have purchased theres all ready..

still waiting to hear if someone pulled few strings n got me some otherwise i got to hope for the best friday..

I would chill out mate. No away game this year has sold out before general sale.

I would chill out mate. No away game this year has sold out before general sale.

not the sold out part im bothered about..

its the sitting with the "prawn sandwich eaters" in the upper tier rather than standing in the lower tier.. lol

Just as I thought online ticket sales not working for me, am I doing something wrong? ive gon online after 9am on priotiry 3 day which is today and I get the message unfortiantely at this time you dont have the correct privaliges to order tickets. I am now waiting on the phone are Leicester city involved is some scam where they pcket some of the cost of dialing a 0845 number?

Just as I thought online ticket sales not working for me, am I doing something wrong? ive gon online after 9am on priotiry 3 day which is today and I get the message unfortiantely at this time you dont have the correct privaliges to order tickets. I am now waiting on the phone are Leicester city involved is some scam where they pcket some of the cost of dialing a 0845 number?

Happening for me as well...............RUBBISH :angry:

Not a fan of the new system when you ring the ticket office....

Standard "thankyou for calling, your call is important to us" etc, then it starts ringing and fools me into thinking that I'm about to get through and then I just get a recorded message saying "Please Hold" every few seconds in a miserable voice. After 5 minutes of that I didn't want tickets anymore, just something sharp to slit my wrists with. Give me the crap music and woman telling me how important my call is any day!

Lower tier nearly sold out. Single tickets and the odd group around the bottom three tiers. So that's a thousand gone.

Crap. My mate got tickets for the upper tier by accident! Does anyone know how it works at loftus road and if we will still be able to get into the lower tier?!?

Crap. My mate got tickets for the upper tier by accident! Does anyone know how it works at loftus road and if we will still be able to get into the lower tier?!?

lol No you wont mate. Not with upper tier tickets.

Apparently the powers-that-be at the club are a bit nervous about this.

They're trying to spin the yarn that persistent standing at away games will result in our allocation for Wembley being reduced.

Yeah right... We'll cross that bridge when we get to it.. lol

They're trying to spin the yarn that persistent standing at away games will result in our allocation for Wembley being reduced.

Absolute BS.

If this happened we wouldn't cross the bridge...

We would take it down and weld it onto the stand, therefore creating a standing stand which could allocate a good 2k.

:D

Archived